Ok what did I do wrong ?????????

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by mr sweets, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Okay what did I do wrong this is the second grow that I have had the stringy buds I had to take her down her crystals were turning amber she was ready but all I have is the stringy buds they have crystal all over them they're just not Hard and compact like the other ones that I buy can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong I flowered this girl for 10 weeks and veg to her for like 65 days

ForumRunner_20130304_191913.png

2. The big question. What kind of lights did u use?

3. 2 t5 and 3 cfls

4. And there lies the problem. Crappy lights crappy buds. Get a little 250 hps and you will not be disappointed

5. My friend has been growing a bit, he has the same problem. He uses some shitty ass lights so like norcali said thats probably youre issue

6. Well well I actually just choped yesterday and just got rid of the homemade grow box I bought a superbox with a little more light still cfl but 200 watt with 10, 000 lumens should help a litte im a solo smoker and have to be more stealth or I would go crazy believe me I trying to hold back now the super box was a deal that I just couldn't pass up I would have never payed full price and its in ment condition with all the superbox extras