Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok well a question about cooking mj

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistedFreak, Feb 16, 2009.

1. ok is there a way i can make a weed pizza and if theres is a recipe thread out there can some one send me the link.

thanks
    TF
    :bongin:

2. I've made it using canna-olive oil in the dough and drizzled on the pizza.

3. sounds like the best plan ever.

4. Funny you should mention this. I had a dream not too long ago where i was eating a pizza, but the pizza got me so high, i decided to open a store that sold them. Fucked up and stupid story i know..

Like the guy above me said, make a canna oil which is pretty easy to make, alot of guides around on the internets, and drizzle it on top i guess. Enjoy, and send us some pics if you eventually get to making it.