OK up and running into day 12

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by paint_u_dgt, May 18, 2006.

1. Please, hahaha.....

Lets focus on the good here fellas i got two female plants both of em i cant even believe it myself but, they both got numerous white hairs comming from the tops check out the pics.

The first two pics are of the bagseed which i think is gonna be danky dank. The bottom is of the primo B.C. Sweettooth that bitch stinks somethin awful lemme tell ya what.

Comments anyone (as long as it's not about me switching to HPS thanks.)

Attached Files:

2. I would put them under the hps light now and watch them grow...I only use my fluoros for the first 2 days and switch to my 400mh for remainder of grow...

3. Thanks ohh so much for that comment. I cannot/will not as i said before use my HPS I cant vent off that much heat for one, two I cant use it because I dont have the nessasary fans and I cant just come up with the money for a blower.

So for one last time I AM NOT USING HPS THIS IS A FLOURO PROJECT ONLY IF YOU HAVE COMMENTS ABOUT USING AN HPS LIGHT PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN MADE PAINSTAKINGLLY OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS THREAD. THANKS

4. How can you tell they are female? From those pictures above, I can not tell. Can you take some pictures of the nodes from the side?

5. Sorry Cam sucks cant get a closer pic or a better quality pic.....cell phone...I'll work on it when the lights come on but, theyre are white hairs comming from the little preflowers all over the plants no ball sacs as of yet i'll keep ya posted