Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok to store weed outside?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Nov 3, 2013.

1. My weed isn't REALLY outside. It's in my golf bag, in my garage. It's only sort of exposed to the elements. It is cold outside this time of year.

Inside my golf bag is a bag, containing my pipe, lighter, and my weed inside a pill bottle.

Anything I risk?

2. nope its fine....

I miss golfing, good time to get a buzz.

3. Lol mines in the same spot, cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It's not air tight, but you'll be fine. Depending on how long you plan to be on your break.

5. Not too long ;) gonna get back into things just when I feel like it. Maybe in the next few weeks here.

6. It will probably dry out a bit. I don't know how much you care about how fresh your weed is, if you prefer it to stay fresh throw it in a mason jar.

7. If it's cold it's probably even better than just in a dresser. I keep mine in the freezer

8. #8 BlazedPlatypus, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    I'm not talking like below freezing temperature cold but it's gettin cold.

9. All I meant by that was the cold won't affect your bud. But if it's not airtight it will dry out

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Does this affect the potency?

11. Nope! Rolling joints is a little bit more tricky with dry bud but if your ripping a bong then no worries mate

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 BlazedPlatypus, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    My bad. Double post.

13. Dry weed will be harsher and burn hotter

Drugs are bad, mkay?