Ok, this is weirding me out

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Budder81, Feb 11, 2007.

1. After watching 'What the bleep do we know?' a few months ago, I've been practicing every morning, 'wishing' that a beautiful girl would come up to me and ask for my number. Just in the past few weeks, I've had a total of 5 girls ask for my number. Before that, NONE. I've went on a date everyday this week, and another tonite in about an hour.

You can also make things happen, just by thinking about it. It helps to do this THE moment you wake up, before your brain gets to plan out your day for you.

2. I think this is something called self-confidence.

3. sounds a lot like the law of attraction to me.

4. right on!

ahh yes I had something similar happen to me after that movie. At first i really believed almost all of that movie was factual. But after awhile i realized that the movie just subconsciously made me more confident. And for that i will always love and appreciate that movie.

5. Well, before, I would never believe it would happen. Now that I do, maybe confidence is knowing that there is a chance. Whatever it is, I really really like the outcome.

6. yea self confidence can go alongway i beleive, the only thing that sucks for me is that i dont have much but am trying to gain more lol

7. Exactly what I thought.

Watch the secret, it is a documentary about the law of attraction. It is like a continuation of what the bleep do we know, it even features some of the same scientists like Fred Alan Wolf (major stoner BTW). It talks about how you can attract things to your life with your thoughts.

8. The biggest thing to know about relationships and attracting them is that body language is the primary source of initial interactions. Just by having good self-esteem, people that you come in contact can pick up on that for whatever reason. If you think positive, positive things tend to happen.