OK. This is important. Please read. Especially Mods.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ol'overgrower, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Hey guys. I've only been here a few days and I love what is going on here. It's a great community with alot of great info. The only problem is most of the detailed information on any topic I've found here seems to be linked to other sites. One of which I found the other day was OG which no longer exists. We desperately need a complete archive of detailed information on this site. We should become self reliant. The information is here among the members, all we have to do is write it down and permenately put it in the faq so that new members who are completely clueless about where to start could give themselves a crash coarse and have some of their first questions answered and also asking more intelligent questions in the future. Maybe we could eleminate a few people a week asking us if they can grow under blacklight. If this offends anyone, although I don't know why it would, I am sorry. But come on guys. This site needs growth just like our little jr.'s in the soil.

2. A good start would probably be just informing mods of these broken links (assuming they're in stickies or something) so that they can be fixed.

I believe the site is growing though, if you want to make it grow faster, start postin' up some info. ;):smoking:

3. Believe me. When such info is found. Such info will be posted gratuitously. I'm all for helping build this community.

4. Yea, if you have any of these in the growing section, please let I or SmknVTEC know and we can take care of it.

5. Well I haven't found the broken link yet, still checking. But my main point really was that I think the information that's already stickied in the forums should be organized into a seperate grow faq for easy browsing on topics. Too time consuming sometimes to browse the forums and sift through everyone's comments to find the answer to one question. Forums should be saved for specific situational questions or issues not addressed in said grow faq. It may never happen but I believe it would really increase the usefulness of the site. Thanks for your attention mods. And I'll be sure to PM one of you on that broken link as soon as I find it again.