Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok, the very best games while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeObey, Jan 29, 2012.

1. I'm thinking of picking up Skyrim tomorrow, because not only does it look sick, i'm imagining being extremely immeresed in the story while high, any other games that are good?

2. Saints row the third for sure

3. I'd say get Audio Surf. Trippy when playing dubstep :smoking:

4. House of the dead: Overkill just for cheesy laughs and ehh Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island for the good vibrations. But any colorful and happy SNES game does the job.

5. Skyrim is such a perfect Stoner game, I have like 6 different characters. So much to do. Uhm, other than that you asked what the best stoner games are? Any of the harvest moons have always been staples of my stoned gaming experiences, also games where you run a bunch of shit like Civilization or Sims City are great to veg out to. Also, there's this game on ps3 called Flower where you control flower petals with the wind - I know, sounds gay but look it up. It's so fucking awesome when you're baked.

6. ive tried flower. its amazing when high

7. I was baked last night, I played a few games. I'll make a list of the good and bad from lastnight haha.

Good stoned game:
    Gta4
    Rock of ages
    Team fortress 2

Never again:
    Supe meat boy

If the game retarded hard, it's usually funner baked.

8. i tend to get more body and giggly highs, so serious gameplay i think is shit, but with skyrim, i just want to get my turtle beach on, and admire the scenery and shit, it looks like a huge map

9. Fuck all those games. Spending 60 dollars for a cd? Go to the apple app store and get temple run for free and buy 5gs of dank

10. Uncharted 3 online my friends ! Climb buildings and run up behind players nd snap necks , another great game is dc universe, make ur own super hero have super speed or flying ability is always best