ok that does it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dangle, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, Alright.
    Let me guess, you met god in a dream?

2. just some shitty colorado club bud. we have master kush and sour diesel this week. :(

i just want some white rhino.

anyway, i have met god. on dxm - ask stoner_lukas if you don't believe it's possible.

3. How does one meet something that is incomprehensible?

4. kind of the same way someone falls in love and knows its love? i don't know... the only girl i was ever with gave me aids... she did not love me, so i think what i had thought was love must have been god testing me with temptation. i bit the apple... nobody's fault but mine.

still it's fucked up to have aids...

5. Wtf, you have AIDS? Dude, we should talk on AIM... I'll send you a PM.

6. While you're right, this thread isn't a large enough compendium of cacophony to warrant the production of a book that is a thousand pages or more, the amount of idiocy and bastardization of the English language is enough to write several volumes.

7. and still nobody has done it yet.. why dont you start the first? id read it

8. clarify what you mean because you seem like one of those backstabber types who generalizes to avoid confrontation.

i could have it totally wrong though.

oh well, at worst live and learn.

9. I'll tell you what I will do. I'll fucking eat the head of your first-born child.

I'm fuckin' crazy.

10. i dont get it dangle. was the sex super good or something and its a metaphor

11. lmfao dude your funny as hell besides crazy youd be trippy to get high with

12. you do stupid things on triple stacks, okay? like really stupid things...
    haha thanks. based on your signature i could say the same of you.

13. He isn't talking about you, you fucking mongoloid.

14. It doesn't matter who is sitting in the oval office; The American political system is a complete joke. Canada's is too, just not nearly as bad.

15. Well, if he has AIDS, his first-born will be HIV+.

Saaaaave me a bite, would ya?

16. whoa whoa whoa we can't all be american like you. sounds racist what you're saying. i'll have you know i'm somali.

17. lol dude dangle chill. i was talking about kyle. hes the funnier one. you just seem very naive.. and to americans it doesnt matter if your somalian... thats like in the old days when white people thought they were special because theyre white.. oh wait that hasnt changed.. even the blacks do it now...:S

and yea canada is also shitty soon well be one. i say that as a joke i hope it doesnt become one actually i dont care whichever path leads us to laser guns and photon cannon and time travel

18. HIV doesn't do anything to me. I have reptile blood. I am a creation of Hercules himself.

19. I thought you said there was no God? :p

20. I'm a creation, not a God.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.