Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ok somebody help me make a list.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xfade49, Apr 3, 2010.

1. alrite im getting of probation in a little less then 2 months now ( may ) now i havent smoked in a long time and i miss my mary jane. so i have 90$ not including the money ill be spending on weed and i have two bowls im selling ( no i will not keep them i do not like them no more). so im thinking of a list of things i can get for when i can smoke first off about the glass pipes and bongs and stuff.. i dont want anything thats bad for having in a house that you cant smoke in. ( i can smoke outside, OCCASTIONALLY in side) so ill begin the list of things im considering getting.

- grinder with a kief catcher (whats the diffrence between 2 chamber, 3 chamber, or 4 ??)
    - a scale
    - papers (king sized or regular, transperent or regular paper)
    - rolling machine ( i CAN roll, but i use these sometimes when im stoned)
    - new glass piece
    - anything else you can think of

2. I'll explain the difference between the 2 piece, both types of 3 piece, and 4 piece grinders.

[​IMG]
    2 Piece : You get two parts that have teeth on each side.

• Pros: Usually very portable and the cheapest type of grinder.
    • Cons: Does not separate kief from the bud and weed must be picked from the teeth or knocked out of the grinder by tapping against another object.
    [​IMG]
    3 Piece w/o kief sifter: Has two pieces with teeth, one of which has holes in it which allow the weed to fall through after it has been grinded into another chamber.

• Pros: Weed is separated from teeth for you
    • Cons: Still no kief collecting
    3 Piece w/ kief sifter: Has two pieces with teeth, one of which has holes in it but also a screen right under/against the holes

• Pros: You get kief!
    • Cons: Weed is going to be stuck where the teeth are which gives you the same dilemma as the 2 piece.
    [​IMG]
    4 Piece: Has all the features of the other types combined; Features two pieces each with teeth, one of which has holes for weed to fall through, third piece features a screen, fourth piece is where kief is collected.

• Pros: Collects kief AND separates weed from teeth. The weed is grinded between the two pieces with the teeth and then falls through the holes onto the piece that has a screen; this is where the weed sits after grinding. Then as the weed is trapped by the screen, kief is knocked off the buds and falls through the screen to the very last chamber where it is collected for easy access.
    • Cons: None really. You get every feature of the others without the cons.

Prices (can be found on ebay):

• 2 Piece: Free-$5
    • 3 Piece: About $10
    • 4 Piece: About $20
    *Prices based on cheaper models. High end model prices vary.

Hope this helps! Happy toking!

3. +rep.

If you're gonna buy a new glass piece then definately invest into a bubbler. From the sound of where you live a bong doesn't seem like the best choice.

4. Thank you very much :)

5. eyedrops, body spray, FOOD!

6. 1. Heres ya grinder with keif catcher $7.29
    Pollinator Poker Grinder - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    2.heres a cheap scale $16.95
    Proscale 555 AKA Johny 5 - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    3.King sized rolling papers $2.40
    Kingsize Amsterdam papers - single pack - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    4. KING sized rolling machine $11.90
    Kingsize Futurola Rolling Machine - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    5.Color Changing Glass Spoon $16.00
    Colored and Fumed Glass Pipe - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    6.if your traveling this is a great sneak a toke $5.40
    Ballpoint Pipe - Dutch - Grasscity.com

all of this willout shipping comes together at about 57.54 that leaves 32 bucks for weed if your not buying eye drops and body spray and food so you will mostly likely have enough money for about 2 grams with shipping

7. your the man

8. oh it helped , ow i kow im getting a 4 piece, and i think ill sell both my spoons to get a bubbler or a stem roller, glass is kind of easy around here, i know two stores,

9. I would suggest..

-dug out, or one of those pipes that looks like a cig for a one hitter.. i love that pen idea, but if someone sees you with a pen up to your mouth and a lighter.. might be like wtf? the cig lookin one you can do in public with almost no worries, small bowl, good for you cause you'll be a new smoker again, i picked one up for 5 bucks.. just use good ass herb in it :)

I would also suggest a chillum, this is a great pipe for on the go.. if you're driving etc, i hate trying to work a spoon while i'm driving, for me the chillum is just easier, and it fits in a pack of cigs easily! About 10-15 bucks

definately a 4 level grinder.. i got one of these from my sis as a gift, i think about 20-30 for a real good one.. everyone loves it/comments on it.. holds smell in really well.. good portable container for a small amount of weed too.. just grind a lil and take it w/ ya..

good screens - use em on my chillum and dug out.. you can smoke keif bowls with this without hardly any waste.. free from headshop w/ purchase

and i've always wanted to try out a bubbler, so get one of those, they're pretty dope i imagine
    -

10. They really are. They hit so smoothly that a lot of the time you don't even realizing you're taking a hit. Best solo piece hands down, and honestly when me and all of my friends are hanging out they're always like "hey lets use the bubbler instead!"

Warning though, (it happens to the best of us, I haven't done it yet but I know its inevitable) watch your hit. I've seen some of the best volcano my bub because they don't even realize how big of a hit they're taking and then all of a sudden "BLAH" and you'll cough lol. Still though, its not even a coughing fit, just a few coughs and you're good; that's how smooth a bub is.