Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ok so..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by opex, Aug 21, 2010.

1. i'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled pretty soon. I only have one thats on the top part of my mouth, which means it's not going to be very painful. They gave me 2 options on what i can do, i can either be put to sleep or get a shot in my mouth and stay awake for a 10 minute procedure. Would it be a good idea if i were to blaze before having this done? i wanna do it high but i'm not sure if there are any downsides to this.. advice please :smoking:

2. i wouldnt..not saying its a bad idea..cause i have no clue..i just wouldnt..

3. If you get the local anesthetic then don't worry. Otherwise I dunno, nitrous and weed usually go nice together tho lol

4. ya they just said it's the shot they give for cavities, i don't think it'll be that bad

5. I would worry about getting paranoid, myself. Being paranoid at the dentist/oral surgeon doesn't sound like fun at all.

6. My friend smoked before he went under and they had to use like twice the normal dose of whatever sedative they use to put him to sleep. Why would you want to toke up before something like this lol

7. they gave me two options: be put to sleep while they do it or have a shot that just numbs it, either way it's only going to take 10 minutes so being put to sleep is kinda extreme. i'm not to worried about being paranoid or freaking out so i think i should be good

8. why not just wait till after to smoke. What a waste of a high lol