The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ok so....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sourApple408, Jan 27, 2009.

1. i have these 2 little glass jars and they are full of keif the problem is that i dont know how to get it out of there and keep it all from going all over the place.

any tips?

2. a guitar pic works great or just dump it all on some glass and use a blade (coke style) to pick up what you wanna smoke

3. Get a straw and just scrape it down, then tap the jar upside down over a magazine or paper surface.

4. use a small spoon, teaspoons work fine, but i actually have a very small 'weed spoon' that i use to get my nugs/shake/kief out of my jars :cool:

5. Follow these steps and you should be fine:

1. Take a pinch of keif
    2. Press it between your fingers until you have a little kief cake
    3. Put kief patty into your piece
    4. Smoke and enjoy.
    5. Repeat as desired.

Grasscity Deals Near You