ok..so...?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by greenghoul, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Alrighty, at work there's this girl that I think is pretty good looking and she seems cool too. I haven't gotten much of a chance to talk to her since we work different shifts and stuff, and when we do one of us leaves early.

Anyway, today I was chatting with a few of my pals at work and they were talking about her and then I was like "oh, is that so and so person?" and they said yeah then we got to personalities somehow and one of them said "she's basically a girl version of you" and the other laughed and said "yeah pretty much"

I was like "how so?" and they said "you both act out of it and apathetic the entire time" so I said "oh ok"

is this a good thing? being similar according to a handful of people, that is. I'm really quiet and don't talk to too many people unless they talk to me or if I've been around them enough to feel comfortable with them...so striking up conversation is rather tough.

Thanks..

2. Of course it's a good thing that both of you are apathetic.

It's even better that your friends compared the two of you. You two must look good together.

--

I think it's a bit extraordinary that your friends were making such interesting observation about you and the girl. Like, noticing how apathetic you were, and even talk about it during conversation.

3. that entire post went over my head

4. Do you consider Apathy a good trait? This seems to be the idea you focused on. If you can answer that perhaps you have the answer to you own questions.

5. Bed her OP.

6. You've never talked to her before...and you're asking GC? Let me break it down for you. You think she's cute, yet you've guys never talked before so you have no idea if you two will hit it off. Both of you being apathetic really means nothing, for all you know you two have nothing in common. But only one way to find out...

Step 1: Talk to her, try and spark up a conversation on her way out. You'll come off as weird if you just randomly ask her on a date
    Step 2: If you two can hold a conversation smoothly, get her number/add her on Facebook
    Step 3: After a week or two of shooting shit with her over txt/facebook ask her out to a movie or something
    Step 4: I would hope you could take it from here.

7. well it's not that i've never talked to her, i have. we just haven't had an in depth conversation, just small talk and jibber jabber. and i used apathetic because i didn't remember exactly what my friends said besides she's basically a girl version of me/rather similar. idk. I was just curious if it could be a good thing or a bad thing...well, theoretically speaking.

8. It could be a good thing...or a bad thing. Some couples are ying and yang, some are ying and ying, and some are yang and yang. Ya dig?

9. idk then. I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it I guess...It's not like it'll go anywhere, it never does.

10. based on this i can tell the story already ended before it started