ok so will this work

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jesusismyweed1, Mar 22, 2008.

1. ive got 4 white rhino seedlings i started in pete moss pods from home depot.

they are a lil uder a week old from germination.
    ive got 4 150 watt cfls on the plants. one per each. and i need to kno ifi need any other lights for flower.

the are in mg potting mix that suposedly feeds for up to 3 months. and ive got mg fertilizer nk rarios are 15-30-15. the solis npk is 0.21-0.07-0.14.. will these babys growgood and if so how much of a yield am i expecting.

2. i dont work with CFL's anymore and when i did it was only during the veg stage then i bought my HPS, so i cant help with the lighting question.

your soil is a problem though, MG with time-release ferts isnt a good choice, never used it but im sure you'll get a few people in here telling you why its a no go.

3. What is your square footage and I'll tell you how much light you need, are your bulbs true 150w or equivalent? miracle grow=oh shit by the way get some organic soil and transplant the time release will kill your shit.