Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ok so whats up..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripdatshit, Nov 26, 2010.

1. with all these bad weed stories. i.e: bad trips, laced weed, panic attacks, and just fucked up shit. i know that just recently ive had a pretty bad experience with the herb. but why does it seem to be happening to so many people lately? coincidence? idk. anybody else wonder about this?

2. coincidence? i think not. you see, the government has been messing with our weed supplies directly by contacting dealers and setting up operations to deter people from smoking weed. IE theyre adding chemicals to our marijuana supply by directly paying the dealers to do so, by doing this they are successfully deterring users from smoking marijuana

3. It's the governement man.

But for real, can't make the weed bigger than what it is. It's not some crazy magical shit that might fuck you up if you fuck with it, it's weed. No more no less.

4. you greened out fool. dont smoke as much and it wont happen.

5. i think the bottom line is dat for some people weed isnt good for them, and when they smoke & get bad experiences they just dont want to accept the fact that weed aitn good for them, especially while all their friends n shit are blazing all the time....weed aint 4 everyone bottom line learn to live withotu intoxicantss

6. i once thought i smoked laced bud at an allman brothers concert (my first concert ever!) cause we bought it from a guy dealing there.

then i got too busy being epicly high to care

7. Lol, you just called weed an intoxicant. Why do potheads hate what they use oh so much?

8. there is a use and an abuse. You dont have to smoke a shit ton just get a little bent

9. So are you saying weed isn't an intoxicant?

in·tox·i·cant/inˈtäksikənt/

Noun: An intoxicating substance.

intoxicatingpresent participle of in·tox·i·cate (Verb)

1. (of alcoholic drink or a drug) Cause (someone) to lose control of their faculties or behavior.

What exactly is weed?

10. Dude its just all the noob smokers freakin out over their first time being stoned as shit. We've all been there:smoke:

11. Just do it around people you like and trust and know what you're getting into and you will have a fun time. I have had bad trips but it's my fault in every scenario (doing it somewhere not appropriate, doing it with people I don't trust/like enough, etc.)

12. placebo, people always dwell on the bad instead of the good so you hear the bad stories more than the good...

13. As was said those stories mainly come from new smokers who don't know what the hell they're doing and of course are intolerant and can't cope with some of buds effects.

I also can't stand when I read someone refer to a bad experience with weed as a bad trip (or a good experience as tripping).
    Those people don't know what the fuck a trip is. Try some real psychedelics and get back to me.
    You just smoked some weed. Tripping is on a whole other level.

14. Nine out of every ten threads on GC about laced weed/panic attacks/etc. are people who smoked weed, got high, and couldn't handle their shit. If you're not used to being baked, or you've only smoked mids and you get dank, you won't know what hit you and it can catch you off guard. I don't really think the weed supply is getting fucked with.

15. I think its mostly people that smoke and then something like their stomach starts hurting and they just start going crazy when in reality it was just a little stomach pain.

16. haha thanks for all of the replies!