OK so settle this for me. Can a man and woman be "just friends"

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Can a girl snf a guy be just friends?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Only if she ugly, LOL

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. With all due respect dude - you are young and hoping to get laid - period.

Over time and once you have a steady woman you’ll understand that this does not always need to be the case.

Again - with all due respect.

J

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I’m just so curious - you act and speak like a professor that knows it all yet you yourself are completely ignorant to the fact that PEOPLE can be great friends - and sex does not need to be a deciding factor.

Maybe when you get older. Good luck.

J

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I definitely think it’s possible, but I think both parties have to be uninterested in any variety of sexual engagement, and would work best if both parties are already being sexually fulfilled elsewhere outside the friendship.

I think it’s possible otherwise, but things become increasingly complicated the less they appear as I’ve mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I'm a firm believer that a man and woman can be just friends. One of my very best friends is male. He's a good looking dude and I'm hella cute, but anything other than a friendship is out of the question. Besides, I'm very married and have been since I've known him.

• Like Like x 2
  5. People are not platonic; men and women are people.

6. I've lived with a female roommate for about three years and never went for it and smoke up my friend's girl all the time. When he's busy and can't tag along me and her still go do shit with nothing going on.

No point in being overly jealous with someone I'm with. If i have to watch who she hangs around with and her phone and shit, then she's not worth keeping around.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah - I don’t even know what that means.

“People are not platonic”?

So if my wife has a friend of hers over and we hang out - I’m either wanting to have sex with her - or?

And of course men and women are people... lol

Oh - and by the way - puppies grow up to be dogs, and turkeys are birds.

What the heck.

J

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sure.. A girl and a guy can be just friends..

Even if they do fuck, if they agree to see other people and communicate where they're at with each other, friendship can still happen, if two people care about one another's well-being and try to maintain updates during a relationship, friendship can exist

Platonic friendship can also happen, even if both are attracted to one another, because maybe one person isnt at that place in their lives or the communication doesnt happen between the two

Don't hold back, they say you only have one life and one heart, why stick to one partner for the entirety of it all?

You guys should watch one of the TedTalks about Polyamory, pretty good

9. Of course you can be just friends with a girl. My best friend is a girl and it's a great friendship. As long as neither side as feelings for each other then it's definitely possible.

10. Idk.... My gf has a male friend, I absolutely hate thinking about it, so I don't, to save our relationship. That's about as far as I go on they shitty subject.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yes they can be.

If you say otherwise, you've got commitment issues bro, and either
    1) shouldn't be with your girl,
    2) need to get over yourself and your fragile ego and deal with it or
    3) need to be alone/single until you can learn otherwise.

Relationships are supposed to be about trust. If you don't trust your person, and you're not trying to build that shit up, then what are you even trying to do there?

Sent from my [SG s9+] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. yes it is definitely possible, but I think there may often be attraction from at least one party on a physical level

but just because theres attraction doesnt mean someone will pursue it outside of maybe busting a nut by their lonesome thinking about it here and there :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes, so long as they aren’t BOTH attracted to the other.
    Or maybe I just have no willpower.