OK so settle this for me. Can a man and woman be "just friends"

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Can a girl snf a guy be just friends?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Only if she ugly, LOL

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Too true. However there are those people like me who would get a bit self-conscious about their own looks. I'm one of these to an extent not to the point that it depresses me anymore but, to the point where I can acknowledge it and joke about it.

I'm the ugly guy women will one day settle for if I ever get a good paying job. However I've fine with this because, some like me are born to face the challenge of ugliness.

I'd rather laugh than cry. I'd rather be a joker over a little bitch.

I'm not gonna let this stop me from getting a friend with benefits though.

• Like Like x 3

2. "Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Like Like x 3
  3. I mean we are more forgiving, they are still a factor, though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ehhhhh.

Maybe...

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Depends on the woman. Don't ever watch any of those spousal homicide shows. Scary.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Seen em. Seen worse.

No doubt in my mind males are more aggressive.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. 10000% true too. Especially ancient ones dude have you seen those torture methods?

8. I agree with joking, don't be hard on yourself. I used to have real bad self esteem and now I finally feel confident about how I look. It will make a huge difference if you can focus on what you like about yourself and be confident. And remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so don't cut yourself short. Atleast you won't end up with a shallow bitch!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Oh yes.

Tgere are even more brutal and horrific ones not in any dungeon or tower.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I guess that's accurate. But if they can't be a little forgiving man or woman are they worth the effort anyway??

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I think gay men have it the easiest. They have grinder and, lots of forums and, parades. We should learn from them. The gay community is really good at commutation and, honesty. I love and, accept all my fellow homo-homosapiens. Nothing wrong with wanting to love the same gender!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Homo Sapien Sapien*

We are doubly wise.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Depends on the person.

Everyone is different.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I am not ugly. I've been told many times that I am a very attractive woman. I am only saying that because someone said only ugly women can have male friends.

I have a lot of male friends. I've never had a problem with guys whom I'm friends with over stepping the boundaries. We talk about all sorts of stuff. You wouldn't think a man a woman would be comfortable talking with someone of the opposite sex about some of the stuff we talk about. I love having male friends.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Maybe i am biased but dudes always be thinking about something else, na mean ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I think yes lol my husband has a lot of his friends over here and they are like my friends too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  17. Aren't we just as bad though LOL

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Yes, they can. Think about bisexual people. So can they not be friends with anyone since they are attracted to both sexes? That would suck.

Like others said, I think it all depends on the person. There are some people that are nice to look at but boring as fuck. That combo probably isn't going to end in a lasting friendship. There are some people that are the complete package and while you might like to sleep with them or more, you'd hate to possibly ruin a good thing, so you just keep on trucking and love them in that platonic way, while enjoying a deeper connection.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Welp time to share something my blades don't know about me. I've had one bi-curious experience with a close friend of mine. I love his personality and, we still are friends today and he don't feel any awkward about it. I asked em out once years ago and, he doesn't want a man which is all good his gf is awesome and, she supports em.

In fact he texted me as I wrote this message lol. We're gonna sesh later.

• Like Like x 2