Ok, so seriously. What animal do you guys feel like the most when you are high?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Whalefuck .____., Apr 8, 2017.

1. A cat. Similar personalities. An elephant after I've satisfied all my munchies cravings though:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::biggrin:

2. A skunk when I am grinding the weed...
    An eagle while I am smoking it....
    And like you, a whale when I am smoking with my wife...She likes the 8ft tongue and that I can breath through the back of my head.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Your wife is a very lucky lady :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  4. #25 Dizzy, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    n/m lol I read the question wrong.

5. I feel like a vulture; doesn't eat a whole lot of fresh food, just kinda hunting for some left overs.

I had a trip once where the vulture spoke to me and told me a bunch of secrets that, fittingly, I don't remember. I think my other self is keeping them from me. Trust issues n shit, nam sayin.

6. Never been that high but then again I’m an ADULT

7. You should eat a gummy bear those things are magical

8. Raccoon. I eat weird shit and lay around...occasionally hiss at people.

9. But I've changed my mind on the subject. After doing some research I going to with a Turritopsis dohrnii. Guys just Google this creature it's awesome.

10. sex and how I can get my humidity up

11. Hang damp cloths / put small cups of water in tent

12. lmao, not at your reply, but when I saw it I saw the title what animal do you feel like and I suddenly realised that I had misread the title.
    I just feel like me well stoned, but if I could be an animal id be a cat. looked after fed sleep shit,free to roam, great life.

14. I guess a turtle or lazy cat. I don't really feel like an animal when I'm stoned lol.