Ok so I was banging this chick last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deeman, Sep 16, 2009.

1. +rep....every one of those are hilarious. i've seen like 10 of those recently, funny as shit

2. LOL best one yet. I'd red you but my reps don't mean anything yet :(

3. lol. thats great. at first i didnt get it at all and i thought you were just fucking baked, but yeah haha.

4. this right here.

5. oh my god hilarious hahahaah

6. lmao every1 one of those pics was probably created in 4chan. i love and hate that place. alot of them are full of win tho, and kanye is a the newest meme in the interwebz hahaha.

7. ^thanks dude!

I'm almost done with this joke but I love this one
    [​IMG]

8. hahaha. great.

9. today's urban dictionary word of the day...

Imma let you finish
    September 17 3720 up, 248 down

Obnoxious way to interrupt someone and steal their moment, while wryly mocking that media train wreck that is Kanye West.

Based on West's instantly infamous interruption of Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards for Best Female Video with his insane microphone-stealing shout out to Beyonce.
    Bob: Thank you Mr. Brown for having us in to give this sales presentation. We'd like to talk to you today about...

Alfred: Yo, Bob, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but I just got to say our product is is one of the best products there is!

10. this. without question.

11. Haha, this Kanye thing is getting ridiculous. Give the guy a break already.

12. DONT LET IT DIE

[​IMG]