Ok so I smoked for the first time yesterday, but I need some help from you guys now.

Discussion in 'General' started by BeanieMan, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Ok so yesterday was my first time getting high. I have to admit it was pretty amazing. But I am a pretty health concious person and I really need my lungs so I wanted a few questions answered if you guys dont mind.

Ok so I know theres many types of weed, some expensive as hell but others cheap so..

1.) I want something better than schwag that will get me high from the least hits as possible (I'm concerned about my lungs) BUT something that's not too expensive (I want to get as cheap as possible) btw I live in a suburb of Dallas called Plano.

2.) How many times would a gram of "dro" or something get me high?

3.) Does holding in the smoke longer really make you more high? If it doesn't really matter than I'd rather not since I don't want to fuck my lungs up.

4.) I have a pipe without a carb, the first time I smoked from a bong and it was like this. Light the bowl or w/e while inhaling (you could hear bubbling in the bong water) then lift the bowl out. Now how do I do this with a pipe with no carb on it?

5.) What's hashish like? Is it healthier for you?

Basically I want the least harsh weed for the lowest price. I dont have a job so yeah. [​IMG]

2. 1. you wanna get some bud like this, haha:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...ng-extremely-high-resolution-macro-shots.html

2. it really just depends on your body, experiment and find out! each strain will essentially get you more or less
    3. after 7 seconds all the THC is absorbed and by that point you're just letting the tar and other bad stuff in the smoke sit on your lungs. long story short: hold em for 7 seconds max, no longer

4. eh truly i dunno man, you should go get one with a carb haha. i've never hit a carbless pipe and when i did once my first time it sucked. just keep hitting it.

5. yeah sure, since its pure thc you're not smoking the actual particles of the plant which are bad for you (except thc)

oh ya, thc=the crystals on the bud, this is what gets you high.
    i dunno how many times i said it up there

if you are that worreid about ur lungs, go get a vaporizer. preferably the volcano but its a rather large investment (it pays off because you use less bud). that is 100% healthy for your lungs since its vapor of the thc and not material

3. haha thanks man, but could I get some names of the stuff I should buy? I'm not really good at all the slang so yeah. Someone told me to get kind bud, how much does that stuff cost? I'm looking for cheap but good solution :(

4. Hey man, unless you live someplace where pot is legal you'll have a hard time finding any exact strain you want, because usually the dealers just have whatever they picked up from their connection. So, just make sure that the weed you get smells real good, looks real yummy with all them crystally goodness, and make sure it's green.

5. I understand, but I just want some strains that are better than schwag but not expensive. :(

BTW someone said get kind bud, is this stuff good/expensive?

6. 1.) I want something better than schwag that will get me high from the least hits as possible (I'm concerned about my lungs) BUT something that's not too expensive (I want to get as cheap as possible) btw I live in a suburb of Dallas called Plano.

ok... strains of weed that are indica = body high, your stuck to the couch and dont wana move... strains of weed that are sativa =head high, total brain fart. any kind of kush you can get will be a good body high. try for some OG kush or bubba kush. any strain with the word "purple" in it is usually pretty strong and gets me sort of dizzy. purples are usually head highs, but not always.

2.) How many times would a gram of "dro" or something get me high? i forgett exactly what dro means, as in high or low quality... but if you start smoking every day and develop a crazy tollerence like me, a gram will get you high between 2-5 times depending on how much i smoke

3.) Does holding in the smoke longer really make you more high? If it doesn't really matter than I'd rather not since I don't want to fuck my lungs up. yes it does, but only to a certain point. After you take your hit, inhale some more to push the smoke deep in your lung and hold it for say.... 10 or 20 seconds at the most, after that, your not doing anything except hurting your lungs cuz it wont get you higher for holding it any longer. even at the 20 or 30 second method, you'll only get a little higher then if you were to hold it for 5 seconds. I would say, after you hold it for 5 seconds, holding it longer will do little diffrence.

4.) I have a pipe without a carb, the first time I smoked from a bong and it was like this. Light the bowl or w/e while inhaling (you could hear bubbling in the bong water) then lift the bowl out. Now how do I do this with a pipe with no carb on it?.. you cant. plain and simple. just inhale untill you feel like its a good enough hit for you, or untill it hurts, and then take your mouth off the pipe and inhale a little more to push the smoke in your lungs. it doesnt matter too much. the only diffrence a carb makes in a pipe is it makes it so no smoke is left in the pipe when your done inhaleing.

5.) What's hashish like? Is it healthier for you? i dont know if its more healthy, but it will get you more stoned with less hits... its bassicly like weed but much stronger. hash is to weed what jack daniels is to beer... but not quite that extreme of a diffrence.

PS: get a good form of KUSH... will knock you out..... its the best body high availble... trainwreck is pretty much the strongest head high availble. if you get real train wreck, be carefull... that shit will knock you on your ass!

also...... side note.... you seem to be worried about your lungs. I feel it only proper to share with you my current health probelms with my lungs.... they suck. i am constantly hacking up big balls up green and black flem and spitting it into the trash can when ever i take a hit. its super thick and super nasty to most of the females. most people who smoke pot dont have this problem, but for whatever reason, i do. the chicks think its nasty but i really cant help it. If im smoking with girls, i usually try to hack a flem ball in to my hand with out any one noticing, then i wipe it on my sock when they arn't looking or while they are taking a hit. again, I dont know any one else with this problem, but it happend to me, and im sure it can happen to others. if you were to ask me, I'd say its worth it, but i might be wrong.

7. The picture of the bud that he sent you is antual strain so you got the name which is Trainwreck, which is an amazing strain.

8. I hear Kush is expensive though, I only have 20 bucks.

haha just making me jealous I see, I wish I could afford that :[

9. Thing is dude, any strain that has a name is going to most likely be too expensive for you (since twenty bucks will get you a mere gram of any of the quality strains.) You're lookin for some bomb mids. So ask around for "beasters" "good mids" "high mids" or "bomb mids" and you'll find what you're looking for. Good weed that's not an assfuck on your wallet. expect to pay 30/35 for an 1/8 (3.5 grams)

10. Come up to Canada and you can smoke some of my weed.

I want a new stoner to take under my wing. Maybe I'll go see if my buddy's little bro wants to get high...;)

/offtopic :rolleyes:

But yeah, with your nonexistant tolerance some quality mids will get you feeling good and you still won't be smoking very much.

11. there is also THC inside the greenery ;)

12. This strikes up a few questions.

according to you, a gram will get me high between 2-5 times depending on how much you smoke
    the two questions that it strikes up are: 1.) Why are you smoking to get me high? and 2.) A gram gets you high 2-5 times depending on how much you smoke? What the fuck does that mean? lol

Don't worry man i'm not raggin on you or anything, i'm just joking around. That was just a really funny post:smoking:

13. lol... quite you, i was drunk.... aw, 211, gotta love em

EDIT : what i meant is if i make it streatch i can get a good buzz like 5 times off a gram... but usually i just keep taking more hits and its gone faster then that

14. there has been no proof that cannabis damages lung function

15. you can cook with it, it gets yu much more fucked up, for long period of time and it dont hurt your lungs at all

16. check the fire cracker foarm a gram could make 2 thats pushing it tho... half gram keep u high for 6 hours or more cuz ur new at eating it might pass u out lol.