Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok, so I just bought a bag from my usual guy..and it smells strange..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Muff1n420, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Usually his stuff is green, and pretty dry, but yesterday i got a very damp, brown bag..
    It smelled sort of like dirt, mold, and chemicals..
    Maybe someone could fill me on some info?

2. I want to know if i should just toss it..or what..

3. Pics? By the sound of it I would toss it if I were you..

4. Pictures or we really cant help.

5. eww sounds like you got some shit on your hands. :bongin: how much did he sell it to you for?

6. You wouldn't want to waste weed so I would upload a couple of pictures first before doing anything hasty. The excellent people here at grasscity will surely tell you if its ok or not! Although it sounds iffy!

7. How to i add pictures?

8. Take a picture with your camera, put it on your computer, and then go to ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting and upload it there. Then post the link they give you :)And don't toss away the weed before posting pictures, it'd be a huge waste

9. once you take your pics and put them on your computer, click "manage attachments" at the bottom of the reply page (or post page). a window will pop up and you can upload stuff from there. if you don't see manage attachments, its something like that. hope this helps

10. That sounds nasty.

11. god, this stuff smells bad.. :(

12. see, you cant see the little white spots on it like i can..
    idk if its mold..or what..it just doesn't seem too normal to me..

lol I can't believe this ..

13. straight up schwagg I dont notice mold, its just bad quality

14. How'd you get pics up? My Manage Attachments option is gone. I thought it was because they are working on the site. Am I the only one who is missing the M A option?And that weed looks awful, hun. I'm so sorry. =(

15. hard to tell from the pics but definetly most seedy weed I've ever seen

16. also, when i went to check the seeds to see if they could be used, they just popped in my fingers..all of them..