Ok So Here Is The Situation.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by redeyejoe, Jul 16, 2014.

1. I left for 2 days for work. And I have a outdoor setup, I checked the weather and it was going to be cold for the next few days so I put them inside with a regular light about 16 or 18 inches away. When I came home one of them had a little browning on the tips and the leaves were curled up but for some reason I thought it was a good idea to leave them inside until morning. (I got home last night at midnight) so I put them out this morning and that one is curling alot and the stem seems weak now too..is this one fucked, and what happened do you guys think it got to warm??

2. #2 Jesse Botwin, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Wrong section. I believe their is another more appropriate place to post this.

*cough, cough* Medical Marijuana Cultivation *cough, cough*

3. You never should have brought them in. Are you in the southern hemisphere? It's summer in the Northern Hemisphere.

4. Okay so I left for 2 days on work so I put my outdoor plants indoors until I was gone. I put them under a regular led light about 18 inches away and there was a heat lamp about 2 feet away. When I got back yesterday at midnight on of the plants had brown tips and was curled up. And I was tired so I left them inside until morning. And today the one plant is curling alot and the stem is weak the plant is droopy..is this plant fucked?? And did what happened while I was gone?

5. #6 robmcg2003, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    maybe just the stress of out to in...i would put em back out i bet they will bounce right back. also stabilize the droop if necesary

6. Yeah I put them out this morning. I thought I may have made them too hot or something.

7. Make sure they're watered and I'd put them outside

8. Also yes I proper the stem up so it doesn't droop