Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok so GC is like.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yankeehazard, Feb 12, 2012.

1. A giant circle and we're all sitting around passing a bong( or blunt w/e i like bongs) packed with the dankest shit imaginable and it never runs out so its just in constant rotation and yeah you have those guys that hog the bong/blunt and they would be like the trolls of the site and they you have like the new users that join in. yeah that all i got I am really fucked up right now

2. you sound like ur in middle school bro.

but hey pass that shit this way

3. ^^^ lol naw I think he's trying to hard to be deep. OR he's just stupid

4. ^^ you guys are mean

5. well you see it sound amazing in my head

6. op is just blazed :smoke:

7. or maybe, now bare with me here, you are just extremely high.

8. I like your idea, its very interesting and different.

9. Wrong. Nobody on Grasscity gets high.

10. Dude i like it. I'll pass my bong to you sir!
    :smoke:

11. Pretty sure no one on GC smokes bro, smokings bad for you and kills brain cells anyways.

12. yes is there a word beyond extremely because thats where im at

13. That actually made a lot of sense when I witched my brain into stoned mode. I love deep analogies like that... Fuck pass that bong my way

14. Yea your op does not make any sense. Must be some a good pickup

15. I love how everyone shits on OPs high with sarcastic bullshit.

16. Am I crazy for completely understanding what the op is trying to say because I feel like I totally get it and I'm not even stoned.

I mean it is a pretty damn good analogy if you ask me. Anyone else agree:confused_2:

17. Wait, so what would the age police do in the circle ?!

18. Grab the bong and tell the member to leave the circle and not come back until turning 18.

But what about the op suggests underage. New members can get stoned and have deep insights into the nature of how things are at any age

19. Smoking the reefer leaf will turn you into an alien and make you kill your family! Id quit b4 its too late!

20. [quote name='"Cannabliss88"']

Grab the bong and tell the member to leave the circle and not come back until turning 18.

But what about the op suggests underage. New members can get stoned and have deep insights into the nature of how things are at any age[/quote]

Maybe in a perfect world but we all know that if somebody said something deep, it would be trolled hard.