Ok, ok - I'm gonna say it... But just this one time. :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Senior PoopiePants, May 3, 2011.

1. Hooray we killed some dude.

Now can we focus on our education system, our 14 trillion dollar debt, the shitty economy, the war on drugs, and maybe even pull the troops out of places where they are doing nothing at all?

2. #42 Flonkas, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Evil is subjective. Don't make excuses. lmao!! Osama is the deffinition of evil. God damnit man, how the fuck can you not understand that?

And yes people in middle east celebrate as they wish and so can I.

3. Americans al queda killed- rougly 3,000.
    Innocent middle easteners the U.S has killed- rougly 100,000..

Not saying osama was right, but shit.. He's a helluva lot better then us Americans are.

4. #44 aKidYouWanaKnow, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I honestly think that America has a huge fuckin' ego. It's like the red scare all over again, except this time it's with radical muslims and not communist. We needed to kill osama and disband al queda because they took innocent American lives, but we sure shouldn't be trying to fix their government when we honestly dont have the right too.. Well, that's my 2 cents on the matter.

5. #45 smokeyeyes12, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011

what do you expect from a bunch of dumbass american redneck kids sent out to kill people of color. You think they're going to be respectful.

The same losers who sit and play first person shooters all day are the same guys out there killing real people and laughing about it.

I'm not saying all these guys are like this but a good percentage fit this picture

Way to generalize...
    Disrespect is not tolerated here..
    Ur vision of our military is ur opinion..
    Slinger

6. #46 architoker, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    this is the post i was waiting for.

as of yet, i have nothing to celebrate. we possibly took out the guy that might have been the one behind 9/11?

give me something to really celebrate about.

[​IMG]

7. He didnt want to go to Iraq..

And Id like to see you be respectful to people who are shooting at your ass.

I never said I agreed with any of the wars that the U.S. is in, I havent agreed with any of them since probably world war two, but I may be forgetting something..

And Im sorry, but even though they are kids etc. they deserve respect, they dont choose the wars they fight, but they do choose to serve their country and without them, the U.S., or any country would be fucked eventually.(Im not just talking about U.S. Military)

Dont blame the soldiers, blame the government. Old men start wars, and kids have to die for them.

What was the last war that EVERY person involved TRULY wanted to fight? Probably none..

8. ...nehnehneh....

...mahmahmah...

all you fuckers do is argue

9. #49 architoker, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

:laughing:

10. Wow, sterotype much there baby seal clubber?

11. I bet the Navy SEAL that shot him is gonna get so much pussy, LOL!

12. Yeah!!! The most prosperous nation in the world took only 10 years to find a single individual hiding in...the suburbs.

Yeah!!!

13. #53 engneer, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    They talked about the timeline that led up to this. We have had this information for a while and from what I heard on CNN there have been 4 meetings over the last 6 or 8 weeks leading up to this.

From there the timing was perfect. The went in when the world was distracted by the royal wedding. He was swift and decisive. They didn't inform Pakistan about the mission until we were already there and everything was done. Then the message was "hey your going to see some helicopters in your air space, back off".

So I think Obama showed great leadership and decisiveness. This was a big political risk for him, because if something went wrong, I guarantee you the consequences for him would have been huge.

14. Oh,the irony.:rolleyes:

15. U.S has killed over 100,000 in middle east?

Bin Laden is better then us Americans?

Glad I don't live in your head dude.

16. i know this sounds stupid wass he killed or murdered . i havent really read up, each article was oxymoronic to the last one

17. There was no intent to capture him IMO. The mission was to go in and kill him.

I'm ok with that btw.

18. Americans need to start acting like Americans.

not terrorists.

19. What do you think the U.S. government is?

Cold war, War on terrorism, both bullshit wars (one even had no fighting) thought up by the U.S. government to terrorize people into handing over their rights..

20. BS!!
    America supporting Americans!
    Let the Americans eat more, move less.
    if this is an American victory, let Americans see the victory.
    But hey! lets try hard to maintain a clean image.