Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ok... now WHAT just happened???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dogoncouch, Mar 24, 2009.

1. lol.....it was laced!!!!

j/k j/k

only the cheespuffs were laced.

2. It is not uncommon for snack food companies to lace their snack products with THC. Everyone knows when people get high, they get the munchies and eat more. This is just a shady practice that the snack food companies do to keep their product moving. You simply got laced Cheesy Puffcorn.

3. I think it may be the weed and or your surroundings just making you get deeper in your thoughts maybe you werent engaging as much cus you were eating. Though interestingly enough I have felt this too now that you mention it. I once had a good high going about 30 minutes later I open a bag of Funyuns, the same as the cheesy puffs but with onion instead of cheese flavor and I got so goddamn high. It was a strange high though like the kind where you just gotta lay down and pass out. It was intense, though I doubt it was from the funyuns.

4. It's an obvious answer.

AIDS.

5. just a shady practice? sounds great, i'd buy laced cheesy puffcorn anyday

6. haha same here, shit, you would think it would cost them more to do that.

7. nope wouldnt cost them more if they put a crack rock in it.. cost is past on to the next level, they get their money.. you get ya crack rock

8. #28 Satchel, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    It is that fact that you ate food, man. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago.

Edit: To everyone who is saying the op has no idea what he is talking about, it is obvious that it has not happened to you. It is not as though you become unbelievably stoned...you're just giving your body more energy to burn. Seems as though I can smoke myself sober if I have not eaten much before blazing, just makes me tired.

9. after smoking a few bowls in my car one night, i joined my friends back inside the hookah bar, and took a huge hit from the hookah, which then made it feel like i just got raped in the ass by the cock of MJ.
    it literally hit me like a train
    i wasent feeling anything till i got in there unless i just dident wait long enough.
    but the hit from the hookah made the thc flow

10. #30 juevos, Mar 24, 2009
    therein the text the answer lies.

EDIT-

Decided to be a little more helpful. You ate food you obviously enjoyed (because you were high, and because I bet you enjoy it sober). This caused your brain to secrete serotonin, something your brain does when you eat food you like (this is why people develop eating disorders where they overeat). Marijuana forces your brain to secrete serotonin. You ate food you enjoyed, got happier, and though you got higher.

End of debate.

EDIT2-

After further research, I cannot conclude that cannabis ingestion releases serotonin. Not end of debate? >.<

11. I think u just got happier cuz of tasty snack :)

12. best thread on gc right here

13. damn, case closed for real. haha.

14. Or mebey popcorn and THC are actualy very similar in genetic buildup, they're basicly the same thing! And you got high off that!.....Ok mebey not..but wouldn't that be cool.

15. DING DING DING!
    We have a winner.

16. My high usually takes 15 minuites or so to peak.

17. I know that sometimes I think I am one level of high, and then when it comes time to do something I realize "Wow, I am pretty damn high, much higher than I originally thought."

-C

18. Sometimes I'll be like listening to music staring at the floor phased out and then I'll get up to move and I'm like holy fuck I don't know how I got this high

19. #39 IGotTheCottons, Mar 24, 2009
    @ OP - Just because your eyes got redder doesn't mean you got higher. And 2 blunts a week isn't really enough to build a tolerance. You just didn't realize how high you really were until you started eating. Why did your friends get "higher" too? Power of suggestion, my friend.

Can you back up that MJ makes your brain secrete serotonin?? I've never read that anywhere (not saying it's not true, but I've never seen it, and don't feel like sifting through the BS sites when I run a google search)

Have you ever been in the THC Worms thread? :D

20. You mean that POS thread hasn't croaked yet?!