Ok. Now the PSN thing is pissing me off.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Oceanic, May 12, 2011.

1. If this happened 2 years ago I would be devastated.

But I hardly play games on my PS3 anymore, pretty much use it exclusively for movies/youtube. I heard Sony is giving away free stuff in the PStore once they fix the network though.

Anyone know if they're giving away anything good? :p

2. #42 Ska, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011

How do you know anonymous did it? The person people who said they did was were anonymous so we don't really know if he they was were anonymous.

This is why you should just buy a graphics card guyzzzzz consoles are garbage.

3. it totally fits their MO

4. If you people wanna play online so badly heres a tip: go to Walmart, buy a 360, return in 30 days.

5. #46 Boombaux, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    you can't return opened discs

6. Play demos or buy a used sports game from 2006.:smoke:

7. Or rent a game of your choice for a week or two. Only $10-20 bucks total to enjoy gaming while the PSN is down.

8. Much better idea. lol

9. you could also just put $5 down on gears 3 at gamestop and play the gears of war 3 beta

10. Lol if its pissing you off now, it will just piss you off way more in the future.
    They were hacked 2 ( possibly 3 ) times in a row, within a very short time frame. The hackers made a mocary of sony's servers and protection, just like how the US made a mocary of Pakistan's defense.

11. Mockery.

Also, nice comparison. :rolleyes:

12. Anyone else see how sony dropped the price on their PS3's?
    $150 now LOOOL May just go buy one since its so damn cheap, and for Killzone 3 specifically.
    The killzone series is by far, the best series ( FUCK YOU DEVELOPERS! lol )

The original Killzone was fantastic

13. they must be losing so much money right now

14. Undoubtedly, once this whole thing's over they'll realize how much money they lost. A company lowering the price on a pretty good console by $100+ in the middle of a very bad situation is not a good thing

15. this whole thing is a huge set back for console gaming.

16. Yup. I never really liked console gaming to begin with, I only played because I didnt have the $$ for a killer computer.
    But now that I have a killer computer, I look at my xbox 360 and laugh.
    My friend whose a pro at BF2 on the 360 tried it on my computer, he failed big time.

Sticky targeting makes people think they have skills, but its the computer that is "skilled" lol

17. eh i think its all relative. i just think the auto aim lessens the gap between average and great players.

but yeah mouse and keyboard definitely takes more practice to be good at.

18. True, if your playing in tournies and winning on the console, then you'll be pro on a PC once you get used to the mouse and keyboard set up.

I love mouse and keyboard, allows for much much much finer scoping/aiming and much finer character control. I also like being able to customize my button mappings

19. Hopefully Sony will listen to the customers when this is over and improve psn's features e.g. cross-game party chat.