OK, Now I'm freaked out!

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Ok, heres the back ground...... my daughters been friends with this girl since like 3rd grade. My wife and i have met her parents several times, they seemed like nice people, shes a child psychologist, hes some kind of laid back yuppie/hippie businessman, you know the type, skinny, pony tail, nicely trimmed goatee, etc. Although we have never"hung out" as couples or anything, we were friendly because of the kids.

Well my daughter was home from school for the holidays and so was their daughter. one day between Xmas and new years the dad was dropping his daughter off to visit with my daughter. I had just smoked a fat ole bowl and apparently he could smell it. Well one ting led to another and before you know it me and him are in my basement listening to the dead and smoking bowls.

Cut till last night...........Our daughters had both left yesterday for school and they invited us over for drinks and to burn a few. They live in this beautiful house on about 25 acres in the middle of nowhere.

We were all nice and stoned, a few drinks in our bellies, when out of no where they ask if we ever swapped partners or would we be interested. I'm not a prude, we've been there done that, but it caught me off guard, so as to say no without hurt feelings i explained to them that i would not feel comfortable with our daughters being friends.

Well i guess weed is like truth serum on these freaks because they told me way more than i ever wanted to know. First off, hes a polygamist with 2 other wives and families, then they proceeded to show us tier "dungeon", complete with ball gags and gimp suit.

Well we left shortly after and tryed not to seem like we were running away as fast as we can. As i said im not a prude but for some reason this completly freaked me an killed my buzz......And my daughters NOT allowed over there anymore.

2. could have been fun

3. holy shit hahaha, i wouldnt let my kids (if i had any) hang around with those people either. it seemed all good till it got to the wife swap shit

4. tthis is one of the most fucked up story i have ever read on gc .

this is going to be epic

hahah maybe its just cause im still younger but i could never imagine anything like that happening to me . just crazy

5. #5 astropuffman, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    for one thing thats awesome you and your wife smoke but on topic i dont think you should do that i understand your concerns and stuff but i doubt that your daughter's friends parent would expose them to that any ways both of you guys were stoned and had a few drinks so im guesing thare judgment was off a lii;)

but in conclusion you should let your daughter go over there still:smoking:...........................................
    thats scary as hell id run away and never come back
    i doubt your daughter would not apreciate not being able to over to her friends house

6. hahahaha... that's like something straight out of a movie.

i don't know man, that's kinda weird. i mean, if it their thing, that's cool... but, i don't know. haha.
    are you forbidding your daughter from hanging out with their kid altogether, or just forbidding her from going there. seems a little harsh. i mean, it's not the kid's fault that her parents are weird. but eh, your kid.
    how old is she, if i may ask?

7. sounds like a good night went downhill relatively fast...

you can say you know a kinky polygamist now tho. :p

8. Wow, lol. You never know what people are like, lol. :smoke:

9. Page is physically bookmarked.

10. Well shes 19, i cant forbid her to do shit, but im freaked out none the less. I mean who would have thought those two got thier freak on like that.

11. wow..... im glad i have a few years till i have to deal w/ parents of my daughters school friends... but ima be careful

12. The bitch about it is, its almost going to be impossible for me to avoid these two, how do i keep a straight face when i see them now, lol.

13. Pics or it didn't happen

just kidding

That is hilarious, though.

14. "gotta hot date on friday, care if i borrow the dungeon" *obvioius wink*

15. oh wow. I thought she was going to be younger than that. Like elementary school age. Wow that changes everything. Just. Wow. HAHA Wow...

16. yeah i figured she was younger too. i dont think there is much to worry about if shes 19, cant really corrupt her mind so easy

17. Dude... you just passed up probably the ONLY chance you would have to be with another woman and your ol lady not be pissed!

18. Hahaha, what. the. fuck

that's hilarious, thank you for the good read. can't really say anything else except pretend like it never happened.

19. It not that, its the fact that i picture in my mind CSI checking thier house for bodily fluids and the whole house glowing.

20. lmao...awesome. i can definetly see where your comin from...