Ok! Now I have some pictures!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by HongKongFuwii, Nov 29, 2010.

1. I have a Blueberry, Sour diesel, and 2 Violator Kush vegging under 400w Interlux MH400 bulb. 24/7. Temp at canopy 82.5F/20% (trying to increase RH by bubbling a bucket of water with a fan blowing across the top, but not working. No money, ideas pls?)
    Medium: Coco/perlite 2/1, 2Tbs Marine Cuisine, 2 Tbs Garden lime, 2 Tbs MgSO4 per gal + 2 Tbs Plant Success per 2 gal pot.
    Feed/Water: Basic water- tap aerated for min 48hrs, 1 cap Maxicrop, 2 Tbs.CalMag+, 1 Tbs Diamond Black, 1/2 tsp ProTekt, 5-6 drops Superthrive per gal. Fed once with 1/4 tsp Jacks Classic w/micros 20-20-20 per gal. Always ph'd to 5.8, however the Blueberry's meduim has a higher ph for some reason-(6.8-maybe some that didn't get mixed well enuf?) Not symptomatic after the folliar tx for Fe last Thu. 11-25. The clones were all flushed Sat. with FloraKleen, but VK1 has continued to get a little worse.
    Treated possible Fe def w/ Jacks Classic Bloom with apparent success by folliar application.Treated smites and what looked like thrip larvae with Azamax + 1/2 tsp ProTekt 3 times and Safer 3n1 once. Covered the surface with perlite for a barrier.

The VK's came infested :mad: but not showing signs until a day or 2 later. They are the ones that aren't happy.[​IMG]
    Particularly the one on the upper left (VK1), The other (VK2) is upper right.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]I suspect these guys are more sensitive to feeding, or some nutrient level. VK1 looks like it's dying, but surprisingly, to me at least, the innermost growth tip is still soft and green with about and inch of wilted stem, although the leaves are crispy critters. VK2 isn't showing the wilting, but has been growing slower and has been touchier that the BB and SD. I think there may be more problems with these than that, though. the pictures were all taken over the weekend except the last one above and the seedlings which were just taken today.
    I have also had mucho problemo with seedlings this time. I came across some seeds in some White Widow I was getting. I think those seeds were weak, as most would germinate and die within a day or 2. One didn't die but was slow, small, and weak. Another appeared dead and even felt crunchy, but I didn't throw it out for some unknown reason. These were back at the end of Oct, first of Nov. I also germinated the 2 autoflower seeds from the SweetSeeds promo pack from Attitude just over a week ago. Saturday am. the true leaves of the Sweets, and the punky WW were looking like some brown stuff had been painted over the leaves about 1-2 mm from the stem, and they were all dried up by the end of the day, BUT! the one I thought was dead showed some very tiny bit of new growth, and today, although they're really very tiny, just popped out it's three bladed leaves!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last but not least---The Lazarus seedling! I swear it has been dead for at least 3 weeks!
    I hope somebody can help me with this! It's been maddening!

2. looks like a overferting problem. the two in the front seem fine. they are bigger and healthier plants making it easier to take the higher ppm than that smaller weaker plant.

3. Yeah, looks like you burnt em' up with ferts.

4. #4 HongKongFuwii, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010
    I'm thinking you are right, guys. I've paid attention to jazzing the nute uptake to boot! Hopefully the flush will calm it down and I will transplant them in the morning. I already mixed my blooming medium. I'll just toss some more coco and perlite in, and mix well!
    Thank you very much for the help!

Strange about the seedlings... I'm scratching my head about that. Those auto's were my last chance to add something to catch the clones, since the WW seeds were so punk. Now the dead one I didn't pull up weeks ago is the only survivor?