Ok no one is on the TV boards...so I'm putting it here.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by metallica2k1, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Who is lighting up at 8 to catch the start of this season of House? I have two joints ready right now.

Also as a side note, all this splintering of the boards leads to a bunch of dead boards more than it lends itself to organization.

2. I kind of let my House viewing slip last season so I will not be watching... not too much of a lose because every episode is the same, but that doesn't matter because Hugh Laurie is the fucking man! My brother still has my House season 2 DVD at his house, son of a bitch.

3. save one, wait 2 hours and watch the new episode of the shield...shits serious

4. Fuck, The Shield is another season I need to catch back up with, I think I am somewhere in between season 4 but I can't remember.

5. Only 20min left. Almost time. :smoking:

Yeah they're all pretty similar from a medical case stand point, though there have been some interesting cases. I'm more interested in the storylines between recurring characters as opposed to each individual case they solve.