ok, lets stop blaming Obama for all these raids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 420 Medical, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Here's a heads up: Michelle Leonhart, head of the DEA, is a Bush appointee whose services were retained by Mr. Obama. You really think there is any patent difference between Romney and Obama or these two corrupt political parties? Especially pertaining to drug policy?

2. 1OO% right. No matter who gets in the office nothing is gonna change. They have to worry about people who are against marijuana too. They are looking for votes, support and money.

Like I said in the beginning of this thread.....everything was fine until Prop 19 failed. It doesn't matter how it didn't pass or by how many votes, it fucken failed by a majority of votes.

People voted for legalization in 1996 with prop 215, then people voted against legalization in 2010 with prop 19. The last word the govrnment got from the people of Cal, is that THEY DO NOT WANT IT LEGALIZED. Can you hear me out there??

3. No bud-dy, its not only the gov that brainwashed people, it was marijuana farmers and greedy marijuana "vendors" that voted against it because they were all worried that the price of weed would drop and they wouldn't make as much....not only greedy politicians, but greed marijuana growers.

4. I still say everybody who is allowed to should learn to grow so it is less demand and supply would go up. Only problem is that most potheads who are too cheap to pay for it (like me) are too lazy to grow it (not like me). It would take a lot of people getting off their ass and I doubt that is going to happen. Just feeling opinionated here don't take it personal anybody.

5. I'm just confused as to how you think there is no difference between medical marijuana legalization and outright marijuana legalization.