ok, lets stop blaming Obama for all these raids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 420 Medical, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I still think if it was legal to grow at home like brewing beer and with a liscense to sell 100 to 150 an ounce of indoor, say jack herer, would be a fair price.

At the moment though, with the risk of prison, I think 420 to 500 an ounce for some haze hybrid is fair.

At the same token no comercial weed regardless of strain would have the quality an indoor homegrower could produce. I start thinking of b.c. beaster grade when I think of some corporation producing large amounts. And a 3 month Haze, that would be rare indeed.

Where I live, not sure what "mid grade" is but around here we got "pop corn" which is really good mexi with a seed or two per gram if that and is not compressed, it very much could be and has been passed off as "dro" to those not in the know, well that stuff is passed out like catchup packs to friends and goes for 40 to 60 dollars an ounce depending on who ya know. I once got a QP for 160 US dollars. Maybe mid grade to you is what we call beasters but pop corn beats beasters any day anyways sooo....

2. Americans tend to think we are still this "island" in the world politically and economically. There is a concerted, world-wide effort to curtail legalization. Anyone notice? You may as well blame Putin for all its worth. Globalist policy is eroding national sovereignty. All these heads of state are on the same page. Our prohibition and others' around the world is based on a U.N. Treaty for god's sake!

The issue of cannabis really is no different from other political process. We are essentially locked out of what used to be our democratic process. It's the same as trying to start a third or more political parties and introducing a candidate for the office of President against the establishment. Not easy to do, and the less educated the populous is, the more easily controllable.

Saying we are to blame is partially correct. That is, we may someday be on a jury. You gonna vote to convict? If you do, then yes, we are to blame. Also, if you allow U.N. policy to be the basis of U.S. law, then you have willingly accepted rule from outside of your own nation with no political representation.

OP: stop being an idiot and defending Obama. He is a puppet.
    Fed= Federal Reserve Bankers= IMF. It's a global thing, baby. ;)

3. Yet the UN law is based upon US pressure to bring the rest of the World under our umbrella of repression.

Obama is the best puppet we have to choose from, so continue to support him. ;) :smoke:

4. The "no" side won by a small sliver, and that was for the legalization of cannabis, not for shutting down legitmate medical dispensaries and forcing dying patients to resort to the black market. Big fucking difference.
    This is what I dislike about America as a whole, the majority of the citizens don't know about their own system or understand how it's run. And since the US is one of the world's leading superpowers, I - along with the rest of the world - have to put up with the ridiculous policies and bullshit that are touted by the American system... just because the American people (as a whole) are either too fucking lazy or uncaring enough to do their research and nip these problems in the bud.
    Like what?

5. How does the IMF = "The U.S. umbrella of oppression?"
    I think you missed the point. There are evil INTERNATIONAL men in "dark rooms" coming up with this stuff, not solely U.S. initiatives. Start thinking like a globalist. It's who you're up against. :cool:

6. [quote name='GavinGill']The "no" side won by a small sliver, and that was for the legalization of cannabis, not for shutting down legitmate medical dispensaries and forcing dying patients to resort to the black market. Big fucking difference.

that'swhere you're wrong. The way they look at it is......since the majority voted NO that means they DO NOT WANT MARIJUANA IN CALIFORNIA, as far as legitimacy of "dispensaries" go, read the California Attorney General Guidelines page 11 under "storefront dispensaries" that will answer any questions you have. you and us, all of us have been misinformed about how marijuana collectives work and whats legal and not. and it's all because everyone thinks they are smarter then everyone.

7. Once people that arnt greedy money fiends working the system write a concious, "free"(from corruption) bill, we will actually have something to work with. But we are advantage taking beings living in a system where big money talks so who knows how long it will be until that happens.

8. I live in California and since I am finally off parole I am allowed to vote for the first time. They had someone in front if walmart with a sign that said legalize cannabis so when I signed the paperwork it had republican already checked as my party. I asked the guy if his cause was paid for by Ron Paul and he said yes. I don't know what that meant but I voted anyways because I can now.lol. As far as I am concerned, I just learned how to grow my own so I will just keep a good stash for myself or make a good living on the black market because supply will be down if it gets outlawed.

9. Here is how I became republican
    ForumRunner_20120824_183320.png

10. anyone blaming Obama for the raids should vote for Mitt Romney.

11. You could have crossed it out and put Ind. or Dem. :smoke:

12. I would not have known which party to pick cause they are all crooks.:D. I only cared about the cause. To be honest I don't think votes matters much anyways. I just wanted to look cool voting for cannabis. :smoke:

13. #53 RC Flyer, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Another reason, when people get caught and prosecuted for MJ, if they get tagged with a felony then they loose the right to vote.
    This means even more MJ users opinions are left out of the count.

14. Okay, read what he said and put the two and two together. It's the governments fault for brainwashing Cali and convincing them it should be illegal. If they knew the absolute truth about cannabis they would have voted yes.

The plant was here before the government was, so why should they even have the right to ban it?

15. I just saw this thread and I don't want to read all the replies. But here is my 2 cents:

I understand he is a busy guy, but he does have the power to stop the raids if he so chose to pursue that. However, he remains silent. Idle action makes him just as guilty of injustice, as the man that ordered his men to kick in a door of a nonviolent American.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x39bmr892hw]Obama DEA Has Raided OVER 4 TIMES As Many Medical Marijuana Dispensaries As Bush Did In 8 Years - YouTube[/ame]

17. How much did he pay you

18. [quote name='"Vollont"']anyone blaming Obama for the raids should vote for Mitt Romney.[/quote]

NO! that is retarded. If anything vote gary johnson, or write in Ron Paul. The only way the 2 parties will realize how many votes they lost is to vote for neither. Only 1 3rd needs to vote independent to win.

19. Can I write in Mickey mouse???

20. Yup it has nothing to do with obama.
    Marijuana never going to be legal in america....straight up.