ok, lets stop blaming Obama for all these raids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 420 Medical, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Its not Obama's fault he gave the orders to the DEA to come and destroy California dispensaries!

Someone else did that for him!

2. [quote name='"LuxTenebris"']The reason prop 19 failed was because of greedy fucking growers who were scared of losing profits.

Ya know why? Cuz there were studies floating around hypothesizing that if legalized, the price of an oz of top shelf would go down to approx $39.

Greed and disinformation is why prop 19 failed

And while it isnt Obama's fault he isnt helping at all, because his puppet masters dont want it legalized.[/quote]

40 bucks the oz?!

I literally fainted when I saw that price.

Another reason it didnt pass was because a good portion of smokers were probably too young to vote and some didnt even bother voting.

3. Lol, op. Please explain your California prop 19 rational to the people of Colorado

Feds Shut Down Medical Marijuana Shop To 'Protect' Colorado Students

Here's the best part...

4. Obama is a puppet with NO POWER

5. Read up on OP's past post..

ya...greedy growers that vote no on MJ being legal then building straw arguments on why and who is to blame, shouldn't be encouraged...use your ignore function.

6. Why is it always about the money? F*CK THE MONEY! There are sick dying people out there that aren't getting the right treatment they deserve at a cheaper cost. But instead their getting expensive treatments that their guardians can barely even pay for and their entire family has to suffer because of it.

Prop 19 pisses me off. :(

7. Blame it on guys like this George asshole and his bullshit 420 College:

From the RIPOFF REPORT
    Complaint Review: 420 College
    420 College medical marijuana Internet, California

We put out $300 dollars to have a "consultation" with George "Grimes" this is not his real last name his real last name is "Boyadjian" Only to find out that he will NOT answer any questions after the consultation. He says "watch the videos!!" Well, the videos DO NOT tell you what to do at all. All that the videos do is give you false information. George REALLY screwed us over with his "consulting" He said we would be "legal" but when we talked to a lawyer basically all the information given by George was completely wrong! He gave us the wrong paperwork and the wrong information on what to write on these forms. If we had gone off what he said and filed everything we would have gotten in bad legal trouble. As our lawyer put it "Basically, all the information that George gave you is wrong and a piece of toilet paper would cover your a** more than this paperwork." Unfortunately, we had to learn the hard way and hope no one else gets pulled into his trap. Thankfully, we had enough knowledge to ask someone else for advice and good thing we did or else we would have ben taken to court.

8. republicans run this country
    republican til the day i die

9. You actually like the way it's going? :eek:

10. all im saying is that the lower class is gonna take money from someone to emerge, but it obviously wont be the upper class, and the middle class is doing just fine so they arent gonna let the lower class take whats theire.

11. Everyone except op hates obama..
    for unfounded reasons

you complain about being brainwashed but youre all forming wild opinions based on hearsay that probably comes from your other stoner friends. Its easy to say everythings a conspiracy and "i dont watch the news or read the paper or get informed in any way because its all a brainwashing lie", blah blah, but really.. You gotta grow up sometime

agreed op

12. I have lots of great reasons to dislike Obama, and it has nothing to do with weed. Here's one:
    [​IMG]

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obamas-leadership-in-war-on-al-qaeda.html?pagewanted=all

Obama rationalized and authorized his death. Sorry for the massive pic. Too stoned to resize right now.

13. [quote name='"HighMtnSkier"']

I have lots of great reasons to dislike Obama, and it has nothing to do with weed. Here's one:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obamas-leadership-in-war-on-al-qaeda.html?pagewanted=all

Obama rationalized and authorized his death. Sorry for the massive pic. Too stoned to resize right now.[/quote]

fair

but when other people are always bashing on him for conspiracy crap or for gossip they heard from theie crazy friends it makes me -_-

while i dont believe in all of his choices i do not believe mccain/palin would have left us better off

14. Dude.

Imo, anybody who defends any POTUS of the last 100 years needs to pull his or her head out of his or her ass.

Any POTUS who has done their part in keeping cannabis illegal is either stupid or corrupt. Which is it? I sincerely doubt that a true idiot could possibly become POTUS. That makes them all fucking criminals in my book.

15. I just keep my mouth shut in public about me smoking at home, Ive never had any problems and I live in the fucking bible belt.

I treat my pot smoking/growing like jacking off, I don't do it with anyone else.

Though I do agree weed should be legal like alcohol, all the galavanting around people do is what gets them in trouble.

I wish I could go to a store and buy some weed, and $40 an OZ for top shelf would make indoor growing a thing of the past, which would mean more comertialization as in corporatization of cannabis like marlboro weed which would never be organic and would cause more problems then weed is supposed to help.

I think if weed was $100 an oz for topshelf then maybe homegrowers could still make a decent living off it cuz that would 1600 a lb and no one pays that much in electicity/ nutes to grow a lb, so yeah things need to change, its over priced, 100 an O would be fair imho (if it was legal).

As for Obama, I do remember him saying when asked that he was pro legalization and then changed his mind once he was elected, and this drone and list shit, its plain to see he has lost his fuckin mind and can't take the pressure of being prez.

Pak for Prez
    Pak for Prez
    Vote Pakelika Bitches!!!!

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGJdO7w4WEw&feature=related]Southpark- This president Obama is pissing me off - YouTube[/ame]

17. Im sure even at 40 for an ounce that would be for regis. The chronic should cost a bit more. Just like you can buy natural tobaco

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGB3MzNmdPc]President Obama: An Unexpected Enemy on Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdpcggfIt0U]GARY JOHNSON will END the War on Drugs - YouTube[/ame]

19. [quote name='"Basquedude"']
    Im sure even at 40 for an ounce that would be for regis. The chronic should cost a bit more. Just like you can buy natural tobaco[/quote]

There was an economist on the Russ Belville show who talked about how, in an unregulated market, mid grade joints would be "cheap enough for businesses to give away like ketchup packets".