ok, lets start

Discussion in 'General' started by peachesoncracrk, Feb 18, 2010.

1. #1 peachesoncracrk, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
    writers note
    this must be read out loud and in the accent of the voice of the narrator in the spartan movie, 300, just because it sounds epic. please dont hate too much i smoked a couple bowls this morning before work and ended up writing this as an email draft so no one would know im fucking around at work hence all caps. the idea just came to me and i felt like typing so i did.

also if anyone would like to continue the story please do it would be fun:).... enjoy

IT WAS SO COLD AND STONED OF HAIL FROM THE BURNING SKY ABOVE, THE CRUSADERS ADVANACED AS THEIR CATAPULTS LEAD THEM INTO THE HEART OF THE CITY. NO LONGER WERE WE FACED WITH DEMONS FROM HELL BUT THE DEVIL HIMSELF. IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THE WHOLE SEVEN YEARS OF THIS GODFORSAKEN WAR OUR RACE OF THE ONCE GREAT AND POWERFUL MANKIND HAS BEEN DIMINISHING WITH EVERY LIFELESS SOUL THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS HATH SENT UPON.

*ENTER GEN
    GENERAL- “BUT TODAY MY FELLOWS, TODAY MY COMRADES!!.. WE WILL RISE FROM OUR SORES!.. WE WILL DEFEND OUR COUNTRY WHICH IS SO RIGHTFULLY OURS, OUR FREEDOM,.. OUR LIVES!!”

“MARCH WITH ME BRETHEREN, INTO THE DESTINED DARKNESS, TO WAGE A WAR WE THOUGHT WE WOULD FALL TO LONG AGO, LET US END OUR CALAMITIES HERE NOW ON THIS VERY GROUND AND SUPPRESS AND DESTROY THE FORCE WHICH SO EAGERLY HAS ITS GRASP ON US.”
    *GROUND SHAKING

“ARM YOURSELVES!!!”

LIEUTENANT- “PREPARE TO ENGAGE THE ENEMY!”

GENERAL- “ARJIN RAISE THE FLOOD GATES AND PREPARE TO LIGHT THE OIL, KIRRAN WARN THE INFANTRY OF THIER POSITIONING IN THE EAST. THEY CANNOT FOOL US ONCE MORE WE MUST USE THEIR BLIND SIDE TO OUR ADVANTAGE.”
    *RUNS TO A NORTHEST WINDOW

“RAOUL LEAD THE CAVALRY ALONG THE WEST TOWER AND FLANK THE BASTARDS THROUGH THE NORTH, I WILL SEE TO IT THEY ARE POSITIONED IN A TIMELY MANNER.”

THE SOLDIERS BEGIN TO SHUFFLE INTO THEIR RANKS, KNOWING THIS WAS IT. THIS IS THEIR LAST STAND AGAINST EVIL AND ONLY ONE SHALL WALK AS VICTOR. THEIR TEETH GRIT AS THEIR BREATHS REMAIN IN PERFECT UNISON WITH THEIR STEADY JOG. READY TO WIN, READY TO DIE. THIS WORLD BELONGS TO US AND REST ASSURED BY THE SOLE LOOK IN OUR EYES WE WILL DEFEND IT.

2. i did exactly as you said.

my two friends want to tell you 'thanks'. i think one of them peed his pants laughing.

3. haha this is some funny shit

4. Wait, so you're saying you type all your e-mails in caps?

Also, why do you switch to first person in the last sentence? :confused:

5. yes i write all my emails at work in caps, and i started in third cuz im obviously the narrator, not a soldier, but i felt the need to be a part of society so i ended in first. plus it flows better no?

and to the other replies thanks, i wrote it to enjoy

6. I gotta say, I didn't notice it before, but your avatar is fucking awesome. :smoking:

7. #7 peachesoncracrk, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
    Lol that is actually me in the south of France, I love other countries

and no one wants to continue the story? Bunch of lame unimaginative stoners man, anyone can start their own random little piece, I little backstory and some dialogue is all that's needed

8. ^haha im in ur sig
    whoa. lol i yelled that shit in a intense pompous voice just like that guy from sparta.
    my neighbor just told me to shut the fuck up too:smoke: