Ok Im very high and I want to share some thoughts.

Discussion in 'General' started by _Salty_, Jun 30, 2009.

1. I hotboxed my tent in the backyard and I stepped out (I live on 390 acres and my tent was by the rolling breezy hills) and I stood up, my acrylic bong in one hand, cigarette in the other and sighed peacefully. I looked around and felt nothing but peace. All my pains had left my body like headache, stomachache and cramps. Nothing was worrying me or frightening me. I was at a level of complete peace. I felt wonderfully relaxed but not dumbfounded and 'woah duude' stoned.

New thread coming later this week: "Country Kid Diaries"

Be at peace, my friends. Marijuana eases the soul.

2. Im also listening to Modest Mouse if youre wondering what that is. Im listening to this song right now [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUX08JxuNnw&feature=fvst]YouTube - Modest Mouse - Missed The Boat[/ame]

3. Wow dude, sounds magnificent. 390 acres is a huge space.

4. modest mouse is sick

5. Me too. Listening to Spitting Venom off of We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank

6. Thats some serious property dude, should consider growing your own supply lol.

7. I want too but Im inexperienced and its really difficult and hard to keep it alive I hear.

8. Dude... It is a weed after all.... It was growing naturally before mankind started harvesting it yaknow :smoke:

Shit, if I were you I'd just try to plant about 15-20 seeds and then in another section plant 15-20 more seeds and keep track of the last set you plant and let the other ones grow naturally. Experiment ya know?! Shit you got the fucking land what the hell are you waiting for?!

9. I love their song Bukowski <3 .... I'm glad you felt at peace. Everyone should feel good.