ok, im going to try this out

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by euphoria526, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Got your self a lady there my friend. No more worries about an all sausage fest. Now the fun begins.

2. ok so I plan on switching to flower on Wednesday. this should be the next time I feed them also, according to the roots organic dry feeding schedule ( il its stating to give 1 bloom feed, followed by 2 grow only feeds, then a grow AND bloom feed, flowed by and ending on 2-3 bloom feedings before flush. does that sound right? giving extra N weeks 2,3,4, and 5? then just bloom nutes till flush.

this is the chart I am following, I blacked the rest out as to not distract me. im only using terp tea grow/ bloom.

3. ok so when I switch to flowering Friday, should i follow up with the first feeding of bloom luted per schedule?

4. I am flipping tomorrow!!! I am also doing the first feed of the bloom nutes as well, following the schedule I posted up before. I misread it before and makes more sense to me now. ill have to sub all grow for terp tea grow and same for bloom, as that has uprising grow/bloom on their too, which I am NOT using/ don't have.

5. ok guys, set my time last night for this morning to 7A-7P, turned the lights to %100 ( they have been at about 65-75%)
    and fed them their first feeding of bloom nutes

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking forward to seeing some flowers :thumbsup:

7. IMG_0696.JPG IMG_0697.JPG IMG_0698.JPG IMG_0699.JPG

Little update. It is day 7 of flower, so week 1 lol. They have been stretching a little bit. Yesterday I came home from work and it was 87 in the tent and they looked like they needed a watering. I fed them with the terp tea grow, based on the roots organics schedule, then bloom should be the rest of the way to harvest I think.
    So far looking good. I think I’m getting two pheno’s but I’m not sure as they have taken characteristics from the Nl#5 and the skunk. One is a little more stretched between nodes and one is more bunched up and bushing out. I can’t wait!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Here we are, these pics are the two week mark (14days) for flowering. Since I’ve never grown out to flower before (or so long ago that I honestly don’t remember) I’m not sure exactly what to expect. The one on the left smells fruity/gassy right one doesn’t have much of a smell when I run the leaves. Both seem VERY happy. And if they are happy I am happy. I think I’m getting two separate pheno’s. One looks more northern lights heavy and one looks more skunk heavy. I think the denser one is more NL. But I have no clue. Can’t waittttt!!! Also curious as to what I can get with this 330w light.
    *Again, any questions, comments, constructive criticisms, I am more than happy to take, any help is good help. I can take some extra pics also.* IMG_0778.JPG IMG_0779.JPG IMG_0780.JPG IMG_0781.JPG IMG_0782.JPG IMG_0783.JPG 63591224901__BACB16C2-8581-49F7-B2C4-8C36DD75D6A3.fullsizerender.JPG 63591225755__2663F5DF-7B76-4725-BADA-45200A371C88.JPG IMG_0777.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Today is day 20 and they’re girls are looking good! I plan on doing a full leaf strip by tomorrow and they will be the last defoliation for the grow.
    IMG_0836.JPG

Now looking over my plants I DID find on and only one hermie banana. I am almost %100 certain it’s from high heat as it did wander upwards of 85°F but never broke 90°f. Maybe a day too dry when I was at work too.
    I looked over the plant with a magnifying glass and only found the one, so I’m deciding to pluck it, can anybody give me advise on how to remove a banana without spilling pollen everywhere? Or are they underdeveloped and I shouldn’t worry and just pluck?

IMG_0837.JPG

10. Just pluck it. it hasn’t opened but as a general rule water will stop pollen from spreading. Looking healthy otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Alright, alright, alright,
    Wednesday marked day 21 for flower, and you know what that means kids’, right?!? Last heavy defoliation for the ladies!!! Now before I get roasted for it,I will say that everyone I know who personally grows, does this, and everyone who I have been researching before starting to grow defoliates to one degree or another, hell one of my buddies said I should take more off, but this is where I wanted to cut back to and felt comfortable.
    *Also a side note, I’ve ordered the roots organic terp tea bloom booster, which should get here just in time to start using it, should help with packing on weight for them.*

Before:
    IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG

After:
    IMG_0847.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG

Now I think I fucked up. Not with the defoliation mind you, but RH.
    I miscalculated the timer on my humidifier and went to check after lights off and my meters red %99 humidity, and yes there was moisture on the walls also!!!!! I shut the humidifier off and opened the door to dry out a bit (no lights on in the room) and it evened itself out pretty quickly. No funky smells coming from the tent and waiting for lights on to look at them before I have to rush to work :/

• Like Like x 1
  12. Might want to slowly cut off the humidifier completely as you don’t want to risk mold or PM or any other nasties while you’ve already made it this far. Flowering stage you won’t need much RH anyways so I wouldn’t worry. Less risky IMO.

Now let’s get the nugs a coming.

13. That’s what I’m thinking, I’ve been trying to stick with lights on only, as it has been evening out when lights are off. If it gets too low (ie in the 20’s or 30’s) I might put it on, if I’m home.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ok, couldn’t check them yesterday during lights on, stuck my head inside the tent yesterday and no funky smells whatsoever.
    went to check on them at lights on this morning and the tent is getting STINKY :)
    No signs of pm or mold, inspected each branch and still looking good. Side note my humidifier stopped working, but it was a cheapy $30 Amazon basics unit. It served its purpose. Have another one in the bedroom if I REALLLLLLY need it.
    any ways here are a couple pics of the tallest colas:
    IMG_0880.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ok so yesterday was about day 35 ish. I got a little WiFi microscope to use with my phone and watch the trichromes. Here are pics of the right plant as it’s much heavier in trichrome production.
    IMG_1004.JPG IMG_1003.JPG IMG_1002.JPG

How am I looking overall? I see some white and still mostly clear heads so far. Mostly white pistols and still growing them. Also stsrted the Roots Organic Bloom Booster per their schedule, so I’m hoping they will start to fatten up soon Still have at least another 30 +days.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Here are pics of a couple lowers off the left plant. I think the right plant is more chem based as it doesn’t have much of a smell, just smells a little green

IMG_1124.JPG IMG_1125.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  17. Today is day 46 in flower and they are looking good, granted the left plant is a bit more spectacular than the right one, I DEFINITELY got two different phenos, left one continues to smell like sweet berries on the front end and diesel on the back end. Very enticing. Right one has more mild smells that reminds me of chem dog, same with bud, not covered in crystals but had a good look to it.
    I’ll try and add the video I got with my microscope, starting to see a few more amber heads appearing. Getting close! Also, The undersides of the leaves are turning a beautiful dark reddish purple color. Not sure when to stop feeding them as I still have two weeks left on their roots organic schedule for bloom+booster followed by a two week flush. Two watering’s ago I gave the last silica dose. Every other watering now will just be recharge for the next couple weeks depending on how the heads are looking.
    *rubs hands together in an old timey bad guy way*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. IMG_1365.JPG IMG_1364.JPG IMG_1293.JPG IMG_1289.JPG IMG_1290.JPG IMG_1362.JPG IMG_1360.JPG IMG_1354.JPG

Here we are, day 49 from flip, total days 118. Gave them their last feeding yesterday with 1tbls terp tea bloom and 1tsp of terp tea bloom set to 6.5ph.
    All that’s left is watering with plain water and maybe a heavier flush towards the end with ph’d water. I’ve been keeping track of trichromes and there are more and more Amber’s starting to pop up on the sugar leaves, can’t really get deep into it to check deeper. Still spitting out white hairs though, but planning on chopping in about two weeks.
    Left plant would be a keeper if I had room for clones :/

I plan on drying in the tent, then rinsing with some h202 to clean it out, installing the 3rd light bar then trying for a summer run with either Slymer x Wilson or Tangie x slymer x Wilson. Or research more on what I have that’s more sativa leaning for the hotter summer

19. Looking great man, definitely in the best part of flowering, the chunk stage.

Looks like you’ll have plenty of dank to smoke in no time. :yay: