Ok, I Think Something Is Wrong With My Testicles...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yea, i know this isnt a medical forum, but im just wondering if i should tell my doctor tommorow during my appointment to ask about why ive been having acid reflux and diarrhea and constant burping (maybe and ulcer?). 

So basically, my body is warm, but my balls are hanging and cold. And they hurt pretty bad. They also feel hard and look swollen (unless i havent looked at them for a while and they just got big. Basically the size of golf balls which completely shocked me. Weird thing is my dick is basically shriveled and small. I dont know if its the cold causing this, but its freaking me the fuck out.

2. Yea I have a small dick myself ever since I caught the golf balls disease

3. cmon, dont do this to me man. 

4. Asking stoners for assistance with your testicular issues is never a good idea.

It's not me that's doing it it's the golf balls disease

6. You're already seeing a doctor tomorrow so just ask him and find out. There's no reason not to. 

7. best bet is definitely to talk to your doctor about it. hope all is well!

8. ya dude.... might wanna tell the doc that.

9. definitely don't rely on us lmao. anything with the nuts got to the doctor. to important man

10. hmmm..you're probably right. Ill laugh my ass off if my doctor tells me i have golf balls disease tommorow

11. What the hell is "golf balls disease"? 

12. ill tell the doc...I dont want him to fondle my balls though but if it means i can sleep at night and not worry about this then gosh darnit it fondle my balls all you want.

13. Definitely get it checked. It may be nothing or it could be something like edpididymitis. When I was a teen, I had severe pain in my testicles but did not want to have it checked. I finally agreed to go to the doctor and ended up getting an express ride to the hospital to fix an issue with my testicles. I now have a nice scar on my nuts, but it could have been worse.

14. That sounds weird when i read it back to myself^

15. ...and, if it is "golf balls disease", make sure the doc doesn't tee off on your crotch

16. #16 Shiva Blaster, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    This sounds like a classic case of Irritable Mangina Disease, aka IMD

17. :eek:

18. I just noticed they have a very very faint blue color now :( is this blue balls?

19. Tough to say, when's the last time you've had sex with your boyfriend?

20. lol ok. it may have something to do with me not fapping all week. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.