Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok I read the sticky but I have to ask a Drug test Q anyway sry.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigHair420, Aug 27, 2011.

1. I had a random drug test at work this morning, the 45105N SAP 5-50+MDMA/6AM/T one for send out testing. I smoked last about 53 days ago and I took a couple hits off a one hitter a couple times a day for a week before that I hadnt smoked in a month. Also it was just normal bud. I'm 6'3 285. I took two different at home test today and passed both. Should I be concerned?

2. Alright...I'll flip it, you call it in the air, champ.:cool:

3. Maybe, those tests are pretty damn hard to beat without fake piss.

But it might not have stayed in your system that long. As long as you work out and drink a lot of water on a regular basis you should be fine.

4. Well like I said both at home test were negative for THC one from walgreens one from walmart. Hopefully the little bit that I smoked and the fact its been almost 2 months will help.