Ok, I need some advice.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Whats it doing, Jun 21, 2011.

1. #1 Whats it doing, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    I have a computer box, its empty, I have attached a fan blowing in and a fan blowing out, two computers fans, I have a light on the inside, like a normal lamp light, without the shade etc, I have duct taped the outsides to prevent light leaks, what else would I need?
    I also have nutrients and soil, and a small pot.
    I only want to grow a small plant, is this possible? can I keep it small enough to fit in the box?
    How many seeds do I need to put in the pot?
    I have seen how to germinate, but do I germinate till they have little roots?
    Also, what lighting will I need?
    Thanks.
    :smoke:

These are the seeds I will be using,Green House Seeds: King's Kush (10 Seeds) | Cannabis Seeds with Free Delivery - Irish Seed Bank

2. Question #1. If by normal lamp light you mean an incandescent bulb, that won't work. Try squeezing in 3 or four compact fluorescent light-bulbs instead. Throw in a timer and you should be ready to go.

Question #2. A little training and a short vegetative period will keep your plant small enough. Check out the microgrow section for ideas.

Question #3. I would put three sprouts into the pot, and then kill off all but the best female as soon as sex is declared.

Question #4. I start in a wet paper towel and don't stick them into the ground until I see a taproot and two cotyledons.

Question #5. See #1.