ok i need help please

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by S4UTECR1ME420, Jan 19, 2009.

1. this chick i used to go out with we broke up after a 4 month relationship and she never

stopped bothering me since since we broke up. well heres the story while we were going

out she had troubles with her family and would always tell me she wanted to kill herself

well me being the nice guy i am always talked her out of it. well now since 4 months

shes threatning me again i mean this crazy bitch i mean girl wants me to tell her i love

her even though i really dont and now she wants to kill herself and keep in mind shes

so in love with me that even though she hates weed she decided to smoke it herself

since we broke up to see if i would go back out with her. so my main question is if she

does kill herself which i dont think because shes all about drama thats one main reason

i broke up with her and also she

wanted to marry me when i plan to go out partying and shit not changing a babys diaper

so what do i do i mean i believe that i can do whatever with my life and she cant boss

me around and i think shes really just trying to make me feel sorry for her. and her little

mexican brothers are trying to scare me keep in mind im tongan about 6'2 and there

some were around 5 feet lol i dont know what to do and oh ya if she does kill herself

would i go to jail for harrasment or something because that would suck major ass lol.

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. come one people i really need help im paranoid as fuck now i was being stupid and almost buried my pipe in my backyard i need help lol :smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. Man your whole story fucked me up, if ya don't wanna be near the bitch then don't, soundz like you still wanna beat it anywayz

4. Dude im serious i hate this girls guts im just really paranoid right now because ive never been in a position like this and all this is true man all i want is reasurrance that i wont go to jail for some gay reason because i will fight and all man but im jsut really really paranoid about something and i dont know what lol. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. That weed got you buggin' son, and why would somethin' happen to you if she killed herself? Shyt if anyone askz just be like I was beatin' my shyt at home

6. You're not going to go to jail if she kills herself...
    So... Yeah... Got that covered now. :hide:

7. suicide hotine ftw

8. man i'm going thru the same ish but even when i try to end it it just doesnt happen . lets say crazy

9. ok thanks guys i was really paranoid but i got some floyd and chinese foodsand gonna watch cheech and chong with my dad he bought still smoking and up in smoke from ebay i might light some more up before i go to bed for school lol. :smoke: