Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ok i need all your stoner brainpower for this one.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sonofchess, Jun 26, 2007.

1. I have had a job opportunity come up at an inopporutune time.

I smoke medical grade buds daily...

Can I use my doctors recommendation at the DT place so even if i drop cannabinoid laden urine, they cant test for it?

Or should I drink 2 gallons and go for dilution or maybe get one of those fake piss tests?

I have until tomorrow at nine am to drop...its 11:18 am my time...

ideas...anyone?

2. i wouldn't go for the doctors recommendation, marijuana is still tested for regardless of a reccomendation.

i'd go with the fake urine to be sure since you have less than 24hours to clean up

3. ehh id say fake it or get sum1s clean piss

4. Well, hopefully you live near a GNC. I took detox (in a small plastic bottle with a peel off lid) about two hours before my test and passed with flying colors. it cost me about 40 USD

5. detox. or fake piss. good luck.

6. you can get stuff the beats tests at like gnc but also you can drink like 2 or 3 gallons of orange juice and pee it all out and maybe another gallon tomorrow before the test

7. Carbo-clean.