Ok I have a problem and need a little advice.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by get5007, Nov 8, 2007.

1. This is my first grow. I am growing a lowryder #2. It is on Day 74 and is not ready to harvest yet. The only problem is that I leave for thanksgiving break is 8 days and I am not sure if it will be ready. The light is on a timer so that is not a problem. The problem would be watering it. Do you guys no of any designs on a drip irrigation system I could make or any suggestions (sneak the plant back to my house in my parents car). Also I have been looking But i can't find out when you know when a plant is ready to harvest. It might be ready in the next 8 days but I have no idea how to tell. But I think i stunted the plants growth in the beginning cause I ran it for 12/12 for too long? So thats why I don't think it will be ready by the time the break comes up. Any suggestions?

2. It should be ready by now but it is auto flowering so you dont need 12/12 at all keep lights on may help speed it up, the plants are usually small i dont think you stunted them:rolleyes:

3. the only sure way to tell if your plants are done is to check the trichomes with a dope scope. radio shack sells a great pocket microscope for around $15.

4. Well they say lowryders are ready in 60 days but its bull shit. Most people I talk to harvest at like 80-85 which kinda makes me made but whatever. The thing is it just doesn't seem like its even close to being ready. When I get a camera Ill post a good pic so you guys can tell me what you think.