Ok I got 2 questions for ya

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jayohe12, Jul 28, 2013.

1. 1st off how can I get a chick not to talk about how many bodies she got. I hate the thought of knowing how many guys I taste when I kiss chicks
    2nd how do I tell a girl I don't want her to meet my family. I'm sick of saying I'm not ready for that?

2. 1. 90% chance someone has had their dick in all of your girls holes, deal with it.

2. Tell her they are dead, if you ever do want them to meet just tell her they were in protective custody and to NEVER ask them about it.....LOL

Are these questions serious?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Very serious.

4. 1. I hate to know as well, but think about it.. how many bodies do you have? you probably have a dirty past too. just accept the fact that you likely won't be a girl's first at this point.

2. what's wrong with saying you're not ready yet?

5. #5 tnh, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    [quote name="Jayohe12" post="18419684" timestamp="1375024284"]Very serious.[/quote]Seriously..1. I would say to her "we both have a past before us, lets just focus on the present and future"Done, she wont want to know about yours so she wont bring up hers...2. Tell her you want to take it slow, women dig that.Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You can just tell her how you feel straight up no bullshit. Stay calm though so she dosent get defensive or anything.

For the parents, (I'm assuming its because they will embarrass you?) just tell her your bit comfortable takin her there and it's not rcause of her it's because of the way your parents act.

7. 1. Just tell her that you like to keep the past in the past, and that you would rather focus on your time together.

2. Tell her you're not ready for her to meet your family quite yet, that they take that kind of thing very seriously and you want to make sure you don't move things along too quickly.

8. Why wouldn't you just say it out straight?I know i sure wouldn't want to know how many girls a guy was with before me and family shouldn't even come into things till youve been an official couple for a good while, I don't understand why saying either of these things would be a problem

9. I'm sick of saying I'm not ready for you to meet my family to women.

10. What like is it just those exact words you're opposed to or what?
    How are you supposed to tell them if you don't want to say it

11. It just gets old.

12. Sure.....Get it tattoed across your forehead maybe 

13. #13 Tree Burner, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013

This^

I mean......what do want? Someone to tell her for because you're too lazy to do it yourself? I don't understand..... :confused_2:

If it's the same girl and she keeps on asking.....tell her you will let her know when you are comfortable with it.

If you don't want to hear about previous guys.....then tell her.

14. Wow is about all I can say.

Good chance she has had some other guy's dick in her mouth and her pussy.  He probably came there too. 

You get over things like this when you get out of HS.

15. 1. "Hey, don't talk about how many dudes you've slept with.. I don't wanna hear that shit"

2. "YOU'RE not ready for that" ... See what I did there?

No need to beat around the bush man.. Just say it like it is