Ok heres my story from growing... (includes getting busted)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by diamondflush, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Okay so this might be a long post but it shows my dedication to marijuana. I started fiddling around with growing around 06-07. I got a plant to about 2.5 months before I realized it was a male then i chopped it. Then 09 comes around and Im like fuck it, so i spend about 600$ get a tent, exhaust, seeds, everything. I get my plants (strawberry cough feminized) pretty far. They are about a WEEK from harvest, and my ex's mom calls the cops on me, apparently she came over to get laundry and I didnt know she had a key. I served 20 days in jail for that.

Now im living on my own and I want to fucking HARVEST A PLANT ALREADY... lol so many close attempts.. So im growing these "auto cheese fems" from dinafem. I ordered 3 and recieved 9 of them... + 2 feminized freebies. Im growing 5 of the auto cheese. Hoping to atleast walk away and harvest 3 of the 5 plants.. but if I get all 5 to finish Ill be even more happy! Im only going to be feeding some flower nutes once it starts flowering as well as mollasus, thats it. Ill probably be using some cheaper soil as well. Im not going all crazy this time.. Im just going to grow them in my living room under the T5 fixture... hopefully they will thrive still like that. 24/0 on the light cycle until they are cut probably.

Anyways, hopefully my dedication to this hobby pays off this time. Heh... hopfiny for 5 ounces from 5 plants but if I get 3 ounces ill be happy.

Any tips/tricks for auto flowering? I read you can treat them like dog shit and they still wont die.

2. I think you're supposed to run 20/4 or 18/6 for at least flower, don't think 24/0 is recommended all the way thru... but I grow photo so I'm not positive

3. you grow 24/0 with autos as they dont need to change light cycles to flower

4. yeah, they are def gonna get 24/0

5. I know you don't need to change, but I've seen threads where people suggest 18/6 or 20/4 instead of 24 in flower

you could obviously run 18/6 the whole way thru

6. Tbf if i was growing an auto and had extra money i'd run 24/0.. but if i was on a tight budget i'd do like 18/6

7. I dont want to have to deal with any lighting schedule right now. 24/0 is fine and will work fine.

8. thats what timers are for , I just finished a seedsman auto blue and I did a 20 hr on and 4 hrs off, the juries are still out on the 24/7 light,some say the plant needs the dark to process the light and grow and some say just letem grow all the time.
    I like to walk into my grow room in the morning and see the difference from overnite