Ok, check this out....

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Aug 20, 2009.

1. #1 stoned budda, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009
    A few months back i started a face book account, i don't know why i did it or why i never did it before.

Well i ended up hooking up with a few friends, well this one dude i grew up with contacted me. We started talking and sharing pictures and shit. Well my wife invited them over 2 weeks from now for dinner (they live about an hour away). The problem is i just asked him "by the way, where do you work these days?" His reply, "I'm a field supervisor for the FBI".:eek: I got a federal agent coming to dinner!

"Dave" as I'll call him, was cool growing up, we got high tripped, coke, you name it. When we both enlisted in the military he got lucky. Due to his height and stature they chose him as an honor guard at the tomb of the unknowns, and later as a guard for the Reagan White House. He wrote me during then and we got together and tripped on some blotter. That was the last time i talked to the dude, I was getting ready to be discharged and he was heading to Iraq assigned to Army Intelligence.

He was cool, but is he still? Should i start hiding shit and fumigate the house? I mean i ain't seen the dude in 20 years!:confused:

2. Whoa that's a hard one. People change a lot in 20 years. If he was a good friend he should know what your like. I mean he is human after all.

3. Just ask him, he is not going to busy you :cool:

I bet the last thing he will be thinking about when you get together is work. Besides, its the FBI, not the DEA :D

Oh and...

[​IMG]

4. Yea I saw you casually strike a conversation up with him about the subject (drugs, obviously) before he comes over and be like "man how did you turn out being in the FBI when we did all those blotters and tripped all the time?". Just casually talk about it and if he doesn't hint at anything be more blunt.

5. Yeah thats not a bad idea.

6. Well on my facebook page i got links to norml and Pennsylvanians for Medical Marijuana, so he had to see it.:smoking:

On a side note i found a girl dated back in like 8Th grade, shes now the director of personnel for the federal prison bureau. WTF, what happened?:confused:

7. damn bro,you have a alot of freinds in the FBI lol,i dont see a promblem as long as you hide anything illegal an make sure the house dosnt smell like pot,who knows maybe you'll end up smokeing with him,just bring it up in way thats very discreet.

8. you are in a funny ass situation.

definatly story material

9. thats really weird. both friends working for the fbi?

odd.

10. truth

11. No, the girl that i used to date is with the federal "prison" bureau. Besides i have no desire to hook back up with her again.

As for him i m not going to bring up any drugs. If he brings it up, I'll cop to smoking on occasion. My wife has a theory that he wants to hook back up in order to get high. She says all his "new" friends are probably straight laced government types, and he probably misses the old days. Also e expressed interest in hooking up in October for the Australian Pink Floyd concert, so I'm beginning to worry less.

12. Yeah i think he will be chill enough. Hopefully your wife's theory is correct. Would be nice to have a taster of old times.

13. LOL..
    He should have waited until you produced your pipe and then have told you in a serious tone " You do realise i am now an FBI agent"
    Now that would have been a kodak moment...
    If you do end up smokin with him i bet you going to here some good stories...

On the subject of facebook, i joined up recently as well.. Its kinda cool seen all the old heads you hung out with and where they ended up.. Guy i used to run with is now a top UN offical in Africa.. Funny thing is years ago when we drank together he was very aggressive and would fight with his shadow...
    The games on it are good 2.. Spend hours playing mafia wars when :smoking:...

14. I doubt that even if he's against it, that he would get you in trouble. I mean, as long as he doesn't find out you're a chemist producing mass quantities of LSD or something, you'll be fine. Haha.

15. I would clean up and spray some odor eliminator before they come over, but I doubt he would snitch on your ass if you've got that much history, be a dick move on his part.

16. I think your wife is right.

He knows your past, and is just as culpable. Like you said, just don't mention drugs unless he brings it up, and even then just downplay your involvement.

17. Now that would have been real fucked up, butb i could see him doing that.

Yes Mafia wars is the shit.

Yes, ive decided i will handle it llike this.

18. update: dude is still the biggest stoner. Still likes to trip, smoke weed, you name it. He came to my house, asked if i want to smoke, pulled out a bag. People never change.:smoking:

19. hahaha, glad everything worked out.

20. Thats awsome man!