Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ok can someone help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JediMasterKush, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Ok, so I went to court and they said, that I have 3 months of UnOffical Probation. Where I have 15 hrs of community service, and drug classes every Thursday from 6-8.

what I wanna know is do you think that they will test me if I'm on "UnOffical Probation." The guy said that he would drug test me, but I've heard that they usually just tell you that if your not on real probation just to keep you clean. I'm not sure what to do.

Should I smoke? Or what?

2. Toke up man(if you wanna take the risk), just make sure you keep your body/piss clean from the shit you'll most likely get drug tested but just make sure you pass simple as that.

A lot of my buddies were put on Porbation but still smoked and just used detox from gnc to pass their drug test.

Other wise if you're really worried about it, I'd say stay away from it until you're off.

3. If it's worth it to you. You can also get someone elses piss who doesn't blaze so it will be clean and bring that when they test you.

4. Yes, they will test you...and if you fail, you will be put on 'official probation'....they're giving you rope to hang yourself with...don't take them up on it;)

3 months is a short time...just take a break

5. ^^^THIS:hello:

6. That.

7. no truer words have been spoken. look forward to the first high after the long break.

8. True that man. i would stay clean so you dont get that shit official. Take the money you would spend on bud regulary. Save it and then after probation is up. Spend that shit on a dank Oz and get fucking baked since you'll be on a pretty intense T break. So after a hit or too youll be gone. Tolerance break my friend. A wise choice in your situation. Hope that helped! Its what i would have done.

9. Just wait it out man. If they do test you and you fail, your probation will be extended and you can bet they'll be testing you more frequently.

You gotta realize, you aren't the first person that's gone through this; you aren't going to be able to fool them.

Plus at the end of 3 months you will have absolutely no tolerance, and that'll be fuckin awesome :smoking:

10. I agree with everyone telling you to take a T-break. But, if you know someone with clean piss, and your sure its a piss test, I don't see the big deal if you feel like beating the system. Good luck in w/e you do.