Ok, according to your musical preference, what is your sexual orientation???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Superjoint, Aug 8, 2008.

1. I like the oldies! Rolling Stones, Hendrix, Bob Marley, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane, you name it! And, I do the occasional weed...

2. it's just legal stereotyping pretty much

3. ok i listen to heavy metal and dont fit it at all
    i fit more of the rap catagory and i hate rap music
    shit dont make sense, son!

4. #24 Dr_Octagonapus, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
    Country: Poor grammar, bad manners, owning overly big trucks, obesity and general lack of hygeine

5. rofl at their study

6. I listen to awesome metal, oldies, phsychedelic rock, old skool hip hop, and world music- and still nothing bad has happened to me. Those doctors aren't even that logical- given their studies. It's just friggen bias

7. LMAO hunts from their pickup truck out of season with a spot light while drinking beer:D

8. exactly!

9. well i listen to pop, heavy metal, and rap. so i have no idea how to figure which one i am.

10. So if you listen to music your life is fucked.

11. Fuck you scientist N/i/ggas....dats racist yo

12. Haha. That's me alright. Or it would be if i could just get my hands on more weed, E, K, and mushrooms.

Totally!

13. well i'll agree with you half way cause i like metal but have some anger, country i'm gonna guess and say maybe stereotype redneck thats just an opinion

14. Same here sans weed, I just bought two ounces.

15. Kids a fag

16. RAP: Higher levels of theft, violence, anger, street gang membership, drug use and misogyny.

violence...check.
    anger...check.
    drug use...check.

none of the others tho.

17. reggae man.

18. I listen to reggae and punk... so what they got to say bout me?

19. I listen to jazz and metal.

So... I'm a misfit loner who uses drugs, steals shit, and has unprotected sex.

Wow. I wonder what my classical collection sounds about me? I may be a drug-using sexually deviant thief, but at least I'm intelligent ;)

20. Don't you just love it when you're labeled for your interests?