OJ Simpson Commited Suicide?

Discussion in 'General' started by Torontoke, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Torontoke, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    I thought id share this cause I was always interested in the OJ Simpson trial it was definately a trial for the history. Sorry if i'm new to this but I just found out OJ Simpson committed suicide. holy shit he did it in his cell but there is way to much fishy shit going on! Make sure you read the top to the bottom of the page i'm sharing its crucial in the fishy shit that went on in his suicide letter: Analysis of the O.J. Simpson Suicide Letter He signed his suicide note with a happy face in the O there is definitely something FISHY about this and there is so much evidence in that note that proves he committed those murders that he was accused of.

Edit: heres the news report video to confirm he commited suicide but the press always leaves out the real factual stuff for us like his suicide note examination: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w717ISRlkpA[/ame]

EDIT: im just as confused as you guys I cant figure it out maybe its just some dumb fags spreading rumours on the internet? lets figure it out blades

2. For real OJ commited suicide,thats the first ive heard about it. Fuck i must be living under a rock or something.

3. you do know OJ simpson isnt dead right?

4. As far as I know he i still alive?Never heard about him committing suicide,did it just happen?

5. i love how we are all on the internet but no one can take the time to google his fucking name

6. He's not dead guys

this is bullshit

7. EDIT: im just as confused as you guys I cant figure it out maybe its just some dumb fags spreading rumours on the internet? lets figure it out blades

8. Can we have a rule where you actually have to put some thought and research into making a thread. Im sure it would really cut down on bs like this.

9. Dude if he died it would be on every news channel and website right now

10. Look at the thread name buddy its "OJ SIMPSON COMMITED SUICIDE"? lol not "OJ SIMPSON COMMITED SUICIDE"!!!

11. I searched it and all that comes up is the suicide letter...from almost 6 years ago.

12. I didn't even have to google this lol.... fail hard OP

13. in his defense all you have to do is google his name and notice on the wiki he has no death date, then google "oj simpson suicide note" and the first 100000 results will tell you whats going on lol, and how there was a note, but no death

you came here asking us, what you could have discovered in 10 seconds, is the point

14. OJ didn't do it

15. im not understanding where I failed I asked a question and provided the theory behind my question to share but anyways thread /.

some people might not be happy but im glad OJ is still alive.

16. [quote name='"ganjasmoker05"']
    Look at the thread name buddy its "OJ SIMPSON COMMITED SUICIDE"? lol not "OJ SIMPSON COMMITED SUICIDE"!!![/quote]

Again, this is Grasscity not google.

17. Google is not going to get me Grasscity's users opinions, Grasscity will.

18. [quote name='"ganjasmoker05"']
    Google is not gonna get me Grasscity's users opinions, Grasscity will.[/quote]

No, but it will tell you that OJ simpson is not dead saving you the humiliation of asking a stupid question. And, yes, there is such thing as a stupid question on the internet considering you have an array of tools to find your answer right in front of you.

19. actually you edited the original post

you originally said pretty much "sorry im new to this but i just found out OJ committed suicide" you even went into detail about how it was in his cell lol

aka, you pretty much researched something for 5 seconds and came here and posted about it lol

20. Lmfao did you really say humiliation? Do you really think a thread I started on the internet is going to humiliate me? your hilarious, its insane what some people do to try to get people to feel dumb! Im sitting here stoned laughing at your responses im not embarrassed or humiliated if you must know. & go ahead you wanna use that Google is your friend shit, I dont really care ive seen it on countless threads so go be a prick to someone else im not caring but thanks for the suggestion though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.