Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oils for cancer/IBD

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Chil22, May 8, 2016.

1. Hey guys, I have bad cRohs. I met a cancer survivor that has had extensive surgery, she deals with pain and bad diarrhea with widespread inflammation , similar to my symptoms (pain, severely bloody diarrhea, no appetite, severe inflammation) I'm inquiring what oil (CBd and thc) i should recommend too her and myself perhaps, she's taking a trip to Colorado to get the medicine she needs but doesn't know what brand or anything what to buy, I'm a little lost too as a ny/nj mmj patient we have null selection.. I know she stays away from sugar gluten etc, she also does not like to smoke so ingest would be the best administration.. it also socks that we have to be high all the time, I liked it when I was younger but the feeling just isn't fun anymore on a regular basis, too bad I don't eat and am in bad pain without it..I use thc for appetite and pain reduction, I smoke CBd bud for inflammation control...anyway thanks for info guys appreciate it

2. You light the cbd strain on fire or vape?

3. Vape usually, sometimes fire when I'm not around vape

4. CBD oil is said to have very good health benefits. I saw an article on Leaf Science a few days ago, so I will post a link, rather than pretend I am a genius. :smoke:

5 Must-Know Facts About Cannabidiol (CBD)

If she is having pain, THC can help. But if the pain is caused by swelling, the CBD should get the job done. (A little THC never hurts though.) Best of luck to you both!

Also, on a side note, eating hemp products can help you get essential Omega-3, 6, and 9 that you might not get enough of! Cannabis is a truly magical plant.

5. Rick Simpson Oil