Oil

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Mar 26, 2003.

?

tu as prefere?

1. Cannabis.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Oil.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. There is NO need for the war for oil.
    there is no need for oil.

technology has proven that we can make better use of other raw materials than crude oil. these alternatives are more efficient, more cost effective, better in many respects, more environmentally friendly (even cause good to the planet as opposed to damage), and can still do all the stuff oil can do.

"what alternatives are you talking about digit?" you might ask.

well the most prominent on in my mind is...

CANNABIS!

if cannabis were never made ilegal none of this would be happening today.

2. Those bastards!!

3. Jus think of being able to pull up to the pumps and fill up with Hempoline.

4. WEEED!
    fuck da oil
    n
    SMOKE THE WEED!

5. it really does get to me... everyday. everyday i see things made of plastics. everyday i see cars driving alond fueled by oil and driven by people who just dont know. everyday i see people wearing nylon and other synthetic fibres. everyday i see clingfilm ;) . everyday.

fuck i hate anslinger....

everyday.

fuck i hate capitalism..... ah... i feel another capitalism thread coming up... its going to be a biggie, so i'll need to collect my thoughts for a few days and do a lil meditation to clear my mind of the negative ilogical thoughts.

6. yeah man, when I was at hempfest in seattle I saw acar that ran entirly off hemp oil! It was so badass:)

7. One day I will own a hydrogen car, then I will hotbox it and reflect how non enviornmentally impacting my driving habits are my sparking a fat bowl in the cab. :)

ick