Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oil with no heat

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by khaos313, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Im trying to make edibles so with no smells can I put in a bottle with oil and weed for like couple weeks and just pour it on top of anything like a milkshake from mcdonald or something will that work idk imma noob at this just an idea

2. you need heat to get the thc out of the bud. so no.

btw edibles barely create any smell. just go for it when no one is home.

3. God I hate when people say you need heat. You do not need heat... it's a catalyst that's all. 3 Weeks should be enough time. Just make sure you use a proper ratio (look on some recipes).

4. ^^^EXACTLY!!

Heat is just a catalyst. Heat is not necessary for THC to bind with the fat.

Its been a while,
    but ive read about it before.
    2-4 weeks i imagine. Do some google searching, im sure there is something somewhere.

5. i just wanna make it with a gram of some mids and i want to make the oil and like put it in a milk shake will that work? and how long will it take to leave the bud in the oil till its ready and how much of oil?

6. A gram is not enough...

At least 3 for a dose in my opinion.

Let sit for at least 3 weeks. Hell you could just drink the oil strait if you wanted to..

7. A g of mids is enough for a single serving if you let it sit for a good while. I had some oil that I let sit for a month yesterday and I only used .3 of some chronic and it got me blasted.

8. To each his own..

I guess our definitions of blasted are different.

9. And what type of oil I have pur oilive oil and I still dont know how much oil to use

10. any oil. Olive, Grapeseed, coconut, crisco. They all work. Thc is absorbed by the fat

11. ok thansk !

12. You could wait 3 weeks...or flash fry in some oil for 5-10 abd make it thst way.

Paleo edibles thread = win.

13. btw heating does stink pretty strong.

14. stoned is stoned, it's all a matter of tolerance