Oil Vape Question...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by EuDxKing, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Ive been using my oil bell and TI set up quite often.

Anfd i'm looking for either a bubbler set up, or an hmk style vape.
    I"m not too sure.
    You guys got any ideas?

2. well if your bell and ti pad are gong then all you need is a small gong bub. id hit up etsy and find a blower who can make one to your liking. probably for pretty cheap too.

3. I second this. I'm in the same boat, and have tried to get my hands on a hmk unit, very hard to do. I've narrowed it down to a mini-tube in the 100ml range, or a bub as my second choice. Check out etsy.

4. #4 EuDxKing, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    I'm not too farmiliar with the site.
    The bell/pad are gong, 14mm.
    I had previously been looking for a bubbler some white like the hmk style, but i new that they would not be able to make me one any time soon.
    I'm not too sure if i would be able to even go about ordering one from a local blower.
    [​IMG]
    this seems to be a decent style.

They have glass blowers capable of making that?

Bubbler seems to be the best route to go.

Edit:After a bit more research, if i can find a way to get my hands on a mini worked glass on glass bubbler from n3rd, i think thats what i'm going to do.(pm me if any one knows)

5. Head on over to glass district and talk to a blower there. There are more than 20 of them... I'm sure you can find one willing to do a custom oil rig.

6. I'm getting a dry oil rig done by AMG (GD User), because nothing is tastier than dry oil; and it hits you like a freight train.

Here's a pic of my most used oil setup lately.
    [​IMG]

Trikky oil dome, on a Soul Shine Family Glass stemless bubbler.